Registered Customer Experience Representative, Nights and Weekends
Robinhood, Charlotte, NC, or Denver, CO, or Lake Mary, FL, or Tempe, AZ, or Westlake, TX
See jobs at Robinhood
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we’ve built and have been recognized as:
- Forbes Fintech 50 2021
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Best-Led Companies 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Company 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
As a member of this specialized overnight team, you’ll be the company’s voice and will use exceptional empathy and product expertise to ensure our users feel understood and valued.
You will be empowered to help our customers with some of their most complex issues. This work will focus on equities trading, basic margin, and basic options issues, and deescalating advanced options trading-related issues. Your job is not only to work on the issues they encounter, but to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we can make our customers’ experience using our products as seamless as possible.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience for customers through email, chat, and phone channels during the overnight hours
- Driving continuous improvement to delight customers by acting as the voice of the customer by identifying and communicating customer difficulties and opportunities to our product and engineering teams
- Grow your financial services expertise as you develop deep subject mastery of complex financial concepts like equities trading, margin, and options trading
- Ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work alternate shifts such as overnight and/or weekend day shifts
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 Licenses
- 2+ years experience in a support/service role for a financial services company
- Ability to provide exceptional live service, both in-office and remote
- Familiarity with financial services and the stock market
- Experience handling and resolving Options related inquiries
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Must be able to act independently and be self-motivated
- The ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to work outside of normal business hours while providing premier service to our customers around the clock
Colorado Residents Only: In accordance with Colorado state law, Robinhood provides an estimate of the pay range associated with this role. In Colorado, the target hourly rate for this position is $30/hr. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications. Successful candidates will also be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award of 15% of their earnings pursuant to Robinhood’s applicable bonus plan.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
About us Robinhood is a new way to invest in the stock market. For more information about Robinhood, visit www.robinhood.com Zero-dollar ($0) commissions are available for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. Please see our Commission and Fee Schedule. Robinhood communications and communications emanating from its social media community are for informational purposes only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. The Robinhood website provides its users links to social media sites and email. The linked social media and email messages are pre-populated. However, these messages can be deleted or edited by Robinhood users, who are under no obligation to send any pre-populated messages. All market prices, data and other information available through Robinhood are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not reflect the views of Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of the subsidiaries or affiliates. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. By posting wall comments on Linkedin, you agree to hold harmless Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
Want to learn more about Robinhood? Visit Robinhood's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.