Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
Robinhood is hiring a Manager to join our Product Communications function and be responsible for delivering exceptional media and consumer results focused on our technology, services, and products. You'll help craft the media narrative behind our core products and technology across Robinhood Financial and Robinhood Crypto. You’ll be adept at bringing colleagues together across product, marketing, and brand to capture the imagination of customers and drive brand awareness and participation. You'll explore innovative ways to tell our story through consumer and tech press, finding new ways to reach people and to help them see themselves as investors. This role reports to our Head of Communications.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
Join the team responsible for driving conversations with media and amplifying the Robinhood narrative through products and services. You will:
- Work cross-functionally to develop PR strategies that amplify integrated campaigns with Brand, Content Marketing, Product Marketing, and other teams
- Develop and execute PR strategies for product launches that build on the Robinhood brand narrative
- Manage proactive news engine across all media verticals and reactive inbound media inquiries
- Coordinate press briefings, media tours and events, and create press materials including blog posts, media pitches, FAQs and fact sheets
- Work closely with Compliance and Legal regarding all aspects of your role
- 10+ years of direct experience in public relations and communications
- A track record of launching products to consumers, tech and business media, and building close relationships with tech and consumer press
- Product and brand PR experience such as developing campaigns, managing product reviews, and building media strategies
- Crisis management experience and proven ability to earn trust with key internal stakeholders
- Agency management experience
- Experience building easy-to-understand narratives from complex technical matters
- Deep understanding of new media and influencers
- Experience working on high profile brands
- Proven ability to reach Gen Z and Millennial audiences
- Experience with Crypto products
- Experience working internationally across time zones
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job’s working model.
About us Robinhood is a new way to invest in the stock market. For more information about Robinhood, visit www.robinhood.com Zero-dollar ($0) commissions are available for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. Please see our Commission and Fee Schedule. Robinhood communications and communications emanating from its social media community are for informational purposes only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. The Robinhood website provides its users links to social media sites and email. The linked social media and email messages are pre-populated. However, these messages can be deleted or edited by Robinhood users, who are under no obligation to send any pre-populated messages. All market prices, data and other information available through Robinhood are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not reflect the views of Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of the subsidiaries or affiliates. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. By posting wall comments on Linkedin, you agree to hold harmless Robinhood Markets Inc., Robinhood Financial, LLC or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
Want to learn more about Robinhood? Visit Robinhood's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos