- Execute product design processes, end to end, from low fidelity to final deliverables, and building trustworthy relationships across all disciplines (product manager, product owners, developers and head of tribe).
- Ability to rapidly prototype and validate the team's design efforts.
- Understand business needs and connect them with design decisions that will make a big impact for the users.
- Investigate user pains and problems by conducting UX Research processes, from complex discovery processes to daily basis usability tests.
- Collaborate with the Head of Tribe, other Product Designers, Product Managers and developers to bring our product's interfaces and solutions into the next level.
- Guarantee cohesiveness throughout the products, specifically on design principles, foundations, and component-based.
- Work closely with Product Design Manager, to help elevate the level of excellence of the Product Design's team skills, by mentoring peers, sharing knowledge and providing constructive feedback.
You will need:
- 3+ years working as a Product Designer in digital products;
- Experience working with SaaS products;
- Strong Portfolio (can be Behance/Dribbble) demonstrating experience with digital product interfaces and showcasing ability to understand/solve complex problems;
- Figma, Sketch or similar;
- Mastery in design principles and visual hierarchy concepts, considering a more holistic and scalable-oriented approach when structuring an interface;
- Experience working with Agile/scrum development process.
- Advanced English to be able to comfortably discuss and communicate solution/designs with team and stakeholders, as well as interview North American customers. Please send your resume in English.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work through cross-functional teams;
- Active, self-starting designer who is always eager to learn and proactively looking at ways to improve the existing product;
- Be a leader in your initiatives, setting examples for other product designers and squad members, teaching them and actively sharing feedback on their work to help them grow;
- Hands-on, ready for a challenge;
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions in a clear way;
- Confident in sharing your ideas or discussing different perspectives in a working process, always basing your decisions.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, HCI or equivalent;
- Experience facilitating workshops using UX frameworks;
- Familiarity in HTML, CSS or equivalent Front-end knowledge.
What we offer:
- Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
About Rock Content
There is a new world with more fun brands, relevant content and fewer disruptions. Is your company part of it? As a consumer, you may have noticed that almost no one has the patience for intrusive and out-of-hours advertising. So why, as a manager, would you spend much of your resources on actions of this nature? We all want to know and relate to companies that offer quality content and who know how to best inform us about their products. This is what we hope to find when we do our searches on the internet. It was this scenario that allowed our emergence and rapid growth, since Rock Content believes in the evolution of the relationship of people with companies through quality content. Thus, we offer the right strategy for you to attract, approach and retain customers. Rock Content brought the content to the center. A bit of our history: Founded by three experienced professionals from the Digital Marketing market, Diego Gomes, Edmar Ferreira and Vitor Peçanha, the company was born inspired by the movements of the most mature markets in the world, who already knew that quality content was essential for achieving success by spending less on Internet. From the very first day of existence, Rock Content is a client company of its own. And we quickly realize that content marketing is a fantastic strategy to leverage the results of any business. And our results are irrefutable proof of that.
Want to learn more about Rock Content? Visit Rock Content's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.