- Maintains close links with Product Designers, Product Leaders and Engineering to identify opportunities to carry out research that impacts our products and customers in our ecosystem;
- Guide Design and Product teams in executing tactical, exploratory and validation researches, ensuring that user feedback and testing are fed into the design process;
- Structure, organize and identify improvements in research processes and methods with product designers contributing to the operationalization of research in their daily routine and in the company;
- Help build a centralized research repository and establish good practices in planning, conducting research and data analysis/synthesis.
- Prioritizing topics to be researched, defining hypotheses and research questions, sampling and recruiting users;
- Plan and conduct horizontal and strategic research using qualitative and/or quantitative methods, generating actionable insights that impact the business and product vision;
- Acting in knowledge management, helping structure, organize and give access to customer data and insights;
- Sharing insights and research findings to diverse stakeholders, whether through reports and visual and/or oral presentations or by conducting workshops or other activities to generate actionably;
- Evangelize the value of research within the company, contributing to the creation and maintenance of a culture that understands the strategic importance of research for the business.
What we're looking for:
- + 2 years working as a UX Researcher in digital products;
- Experience working with Saas products;
- Advanced English - be able to comfortably discuss and communicate solution/designs with team and stakeholders, as well as interview North America customers;
- Experience working with Agile/scrum development process;
- Facilitate workshops using UX and UX Research frameworks;
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, HCI or equivalent it's a differential;
- Good communication and collaboration skills to work through cross-functional teams;
- Active, self-starting, who is always eager to learn and proactively looking at ways to improve the existing product;
- Be a leader in your initiatives, setting examples for others, teaching them and actively sharing feedback on their work to help them grow;
- Hands-on, ready for a challenge;
- Confident and clear when sharing your findings.
What we Offer:
- Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community, and Rockers
About Rock Content
There is a new world with more fun brands, relevant content and fewer disruptions. Is your company part of it? As a consumer, you may have noticed that almost no one has the patience for intrusive and out-of-hours advertising. So why, as a manager, would you spend much of your resources on actions of this nature? We all want to know and relate to companies that offer quality content and who know how to best inform us about their products. This is what we hope to find when we do our searches on the internet. It was this scenario that allowed our emergence and rapid growth, since Rock Content believes in the evolution of the relationship of people with companies through quality content. Thus, we offer the right strategy for you to attract, approach and retain customers. Rock Content brought the content to the center. A bit of our history: Founded by three experienced professionals from the Digital Marketing market, Diego Gomes, Edmar Ferreira and Vitor Peçanha, the company was born inspired by the movements of the most mature markets in the world, who already knew that quality content was essential for achieving success by spending less on Internet. From the very first day of existence, Rock Content is a client company of its own. And we quickly realize that content marketing is a fantastic strategy to leverage the results of any business. And our results are irrefutable proof of that.
Want to learn more about Rock Content? Visit Rock Content's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.