A Day in the Life
- Work with Product Designers to implement the next generation of Rocket Lawyer products
- Extend and enhance our pair of Mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Attend team scrum, sprint planning and retrospective
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations, and vice versa
- Communicate with the wider engineering community on development best practices.
- Operate like you are in a small, fast‐paced startup
- 4+ years experience building web applications
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience with mobile frameworks such as Ionic (preferred), or PhoneGap.
- Experience with XCode, Cordova, and Android Studio.
- Experience using front-end build tools such as Gulp and Webpack
- Experience integrating with back-end web services using REST-based APIs
- Experience developing responsive interfaces for web and mobile
- Passion for performance profiling, debugging and benchmarking
- Must be proactive, self-sufficient, thorough, organized, and a team player
- Knowledge of web architecture and the HTTP protocol
- Some Java and/or objective-C/C++/C# knowledge
About Rocket Lawyer
Our laws were created to protect and empower us—as individuals, families and business owners—but many people don't get the help they need because of costly legal fees and complexity. At Rocket Lawyer, we want to change things by making legal services affordable, simple and available to more people than ever before. I'm proud to say that we've been able to build a service that millions of people rely upon. Every day we spend our time and resources making it easier for people to get the legal help they need, so they can focus on what's really important—taking care of their families and building strong businesses. We combine free legal documents and free legal information with access to affordable representation by licensed attorneys. With Rocket Lawyer On Call, you can create a Will for your family for free or incorporate a business free from legal fees. Then, because we know there's no replacement for qualified counsel, local attorneys are here to help when you need more guidance. With Rocket Lawyer you never have to go it alone. Our commitment to affordable and accessible legal services is at the heart of everything we do. Most attorneys and bar associations agree that much can and should be done to improve access to the law by reducing cost and complexity. We invite you to try our service and see why customers like Sean Reid say they're glad to have Rocket Lawyer On Call®. Together, we'll make the law work for you. Charley
Want to learn more about Rocket Lawyer? Visit Rocket Lawyer's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Constellation Data Pipeline
Spire, San Francisco, Boulder, Luxembourg, Glasgow, Singapore
Senior Software Developer
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Mechanical Design Engineer, HMI Systems
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Software Engineer, Full Stack
Forward, San Francisco
Kenya - Backend Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer