- Self Starter: demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Team Player: A creative problem solver who inspires innovation across the entire team and enjoys working with other talented Product Managers to solve complex problems.
- User-Experience Minded: Doesn’t design apps in a vacuum but thinks about how they fit into people’s lives and real-world contexts. UX background a plus
- Obsessive About Detail: Has an eye for details and an understanding of how they can affect the quality and understandability of an experience. Won’t ship a bad experience but also knows when perfection is the enemy of the good
- Strong Communicator: Excellent at presenting, communicating with a strong bias for building strong relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders
- Numbers-Wielder: Not afraid to take a deep dive into our app metrics and data whether to diagnose a problem, evaluate a solution or propose a new KPI
A Day in the Life
- Deeply understand the needs of current and target customers through quantitative and qualitative customer research. Passionately represent the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Collaborate with the Engineering, User Experience, QA, and Document Operations teams to create exceptional solutions to customer problems.
- Proactively conceive, define, and drive the creation of new features based on customer need, market trends, and competitive advantage.
- Prioritize product enhancements and backlog issues using data-driven analysis and sound judgment.
- Create use cases and user stories that clearly articulate desired product functionality.
- Develop a deep understanding of the marketplace and competitive environment.
- Experience with cluster technologies
- Experience with message queue and real-time data processing technologies
- Understanding of JSON schema and difference between data types
- Demonstrated curiosity with new technologies
- Experience translating between business and technical requirements, specifically able to have comfortable technical discussions with engineering and business units.
- Understands the difference between goal, requirement, and acceptance criteria
- Able to articulate compromises between speed, perfection, and competing priorities
- Demonstrated flexibility adapting to shifting business and technical priorities, and disruptive events
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or related field from a top university. MBA or technical Master’s degree preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Fully paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees
- Unlimited PTO; take time when you need it and come back refreshed
- Competitive salary packages
- Commuter/Transit Program
- 401k program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Your choice of a Mac or PC
- Monthly onsite masseuse sessions
- “Red Friday” catered lunches
- Company sponsored events, both on- and off-site
About Rocket Lawyer
Our laws were created to protect and empower us—as individuals, families and business owners—but many people don't get the help they need because of costly legal fees and complexity. At Rocket Lawyer, we want to change things by making legal services affordable, simple and available to more people than ever before. I'm proud to say that we've been able to build a service that millions of people rely upon. Every day we spend our time and resources making it easier for people to get the legal help they need, so they can focus on what's really important—taking care of their families and building strong businesses. We combine free legal documents and free legal information with access to affordable representation by licensed attorneys. With Rocket Lawyer On Call, you can create a Will for your family for free or incorporate a business free from legal fees. Then, because we know there's no replacement for qualified counsel, local attorneys are here to help when you need more guidance. With Rocket Lawyer you never have to go it alone. Our commitment to affordable and accessible legal services is at the heart of everything we do. Most attorneys and bar associations agree that much can and should be done to improve access to the law by reducing cost and complexity. We invite you to try our service and see why customers like Sean Reid say they're glad to have Rocket Lawyer On Call®. Together, we'll make the law work for you. Charley
Want to learn more about Rocket Lawyer? Visit Rocket Lawyer's website.
Jobs You May Like
Junior Receptontwikkelaar voor de Belgische Markt
Regional Merchandiser - North America
Specialized, Morgan Hill, CA
BMS Firmware Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Senior Technical Product Manager
PatientPop, Santa Monica, CA
Technical Program Manager
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA