- Self Starter: You have a demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player: You are a creative problem solver who inspires innovation across the entire team and enjoys working with other talented Product Managers to solve complex problems
- User-Experience Minded: You think about how your product fits into people’s lives and real-world contexts
- Obsessive About Detail: You have an eye for details and an understanding of how they can affect the quality and understandability of an experience. You won’t ship a bad experience but you also know when perfection is the enemy of good progress.
- Strong Communicator: You excel at presenting and communicating in a way that builds strong relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders
- Numbers-Wielder: You are not afraid to take a deep dive into metrics and data whether it’s to diagnose a problem, evaluate a solution or propose a new KPI
A Day in the Life
- Deeply understand the needs of current and target customers through quantitative and qualitative customer research. Passionately represent the voice of the customer.
- Work with Engineering, User Experience, and QA to create and maintain exceptional solutions to customer problems.
- Collaborate with Sales, CS and Business Development to support customer fulfillment, sales and marketing operations on a variety of platforms – both on and off the website.
- Troubleshoot issues that affect Rocket Lawyer sites or business operations and work cross-functionally to address them in a timely manner.
- Create use cases and user stories that clearly articulate desired product functionality.
- Prioritize product enhancements and backlog issues using data-driven analysis and sound judgment.
- Develop a deep understanding of how the Rocket Lawyer site operates and come up with better ways to monitor and improve its performance
- 2+ years using Agile methodologies for a technology company
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs, eMail, MAP and other API integrations that drive business operations
- Comfortable talking to potential partners about Rocket Lawyer opportunities, as well as internal stakeholders about possible risks and issues
- Demonstrated flexibility adapting to shifting business and technical priorities, and disruptive events
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or related field from a top university. MBA or technical Master’s degree preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Fully paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees
- Unlimited PTO; take time when you need it and come back refreshed
- Competitive salary packages
- Commuter/Transit Program
- 401k program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Your choice of a Mac or PC
- Monthly onsite masseuse sessions
- “Red Friday” catered lunches
- Company sponsored events, both on- and off-site
About Rocket Lawyer
Our laws were created to protect and empower us—as individuals, families and business owners—but many people don't get the help they need because of costly legal fees and complexity. At Rocket Lawyer, we want to change things by making legal services affordable, simple and available to more people than ever before. I'm proud to say that we've been able to build a service that millions of people rely upon. Every day we spend our time and resources making it easier for people to get the legal help they need, so they can focus on what's really important—taking care of their families and building strong businesses. We combine free legal documents and free legal information with access to affordable representation by licensed attorneys. With Rocket Lawyer On Call, you can create a Will for your family for free or incorporate a business free from legal fees. Then, because we know there's no replacement for qualified counsel, local attorneys are here to help when you need more guidance. With Rocket Lawyer you never have to go it alone. Our commitment to affordable and accessible legal services is at the heart of everything we do. Most attorneys and bar associations agree that much can and should be done to improve access to the law by reducing cost and complexity. We invite you to try our service and see why customers like Sean Reid say they're glad to have Rocket Lawyer On Call®. Together, we'll make the law work for you. Charley
Want to learn more about Rocket Lawyer? Visit Rocket Lawyer's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Scientist, Media Development
Memphis Meats, Berkeley, CA
Vorarbeiter/in (Produktionslinien-Lead m/w)
HelloFresh, Verden, Germany
Sr. Product Designer
Thrive Market, Los Angeles, CA
Engineering design Manager
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Senior Product Manager, Emerging Products
Instacart, San Francisco