- Versatile. You’re exceptionally organized and know how to adjust and thrive when a curve ball comes your way
- Curious. You're creative, experimental, and always looking for ways to improve or create a process or a tool
- Obsessive about the candidate experience. You know how stressful the job hunt can be and you’re eager to ensure a seamless experience from the first email to the offer
- Knowledgeable and Results Oriented. Measuring success by the amount of candidates that are hired is just the start. You’re into looking at the entire data picture, both big and small.
- Fun to be around. You’re not afraid to go up to the person at an event who is standing alone, and strike up a conversation. You’re inclusive, by nature.
- Resourceful and Motivated. Last minute changes with interviewers in 3 different time zones? No big deal! You find a way to make it work and grind it out.
A Day in the Life
- Partner with our internal teams to develop strategies around discovering and recruiting top talent
- Sourcing. We live in a competitive world, and we want to win all of the top candidates that are out there. This will become a critical part of your daily routine.
- Manage all interview scheduling and communicate all interview logistics with both candidates and interview teams
- Be a Rocket Lawyer advocate! Help coordinate, plan and attend recruiting events around the Bay Area
- 3+ years of technical and G&A recruiting experience; in-house experience is preferred, but not required
- Techie: knowledgeable about working with an ATS and eager to dig into reporting (Lever is highly preferred)
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience
- Very nice to have: global recruiting experience and a speciality in product/engineering reqs
Benefits & Perks
- Fully paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees
- Unlimited PTO; take time when you need it and come back refreshed
- Competitive salary packages
- Commuter/Transit Program
- 401k program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Your choice of a Mac or PC
- Monthly onsite masseuse sessions
- “Red Friday” catered lunches
- Company sponsored events, both on- and off-site
About Rocket Lawyer
Our laws were created to protect and empower us—as individuals, families and business owners—but many people don't get the help they need because of costly legal fees and complexity. At Rocket Lawyer, we want to change things by making legal services affordable, simple and available to more people than ever before. I'm proud to say that we've been able to build a service that millions of people rely upon. Every day we spend our time and resources making it easier for people to get the legal help they need, so they can focus on what's really important—taking care of their families and building strong businesses. We combine free legal documents and free legal information with access to affordable representation by licensed attorneys. With Rocket Lawyer On Call, you can create a Will for your family for free or incorporate a business free from legal fees. Then, because we know there's no replacement for qualified counsel, local attorneys are here to help when you need more guidance. With Rocket Lawyer you never have to go it alone. Our commitment to affordable and accessible legal services is at the heart of everything we do. Most attorneys and bar associations agree that much can and should be done to improve access to the law by reducing cost and complexity. We invite you to try our service and see why customers like Sean Reid say they're glad to have Rocket Lawyer On Call®. Together, we'll make the law work for you. Charley
Want to learn more about Rocket Lawyer? Visit Rocket Lawyer's website.
Jobs You May Like
Talent Acquisition Specialist
HR Business Partner
Harry’s, New York, NY
Qualtrics , Provo
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Contract)
General Assembly, Seattle, WA
Statistics Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Everest (Redwood City, CA)