A Day in the Life
- Run complex projects and programs from concept to design and development to successful implementation
- Define requirements and plan project lifecycle deploymentsDefine resources and schedule for project/program implementation
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Plan, schedule and execute project deliverables, goals, and milestones
- Efficiently identify and solve project issues in connection with team, stakeholders and others impacted by project outcomes
- Track and communicate progress to team, executives and other collaborators
- Maintain strong teamwork and tenacious commitment to customer objectives
- Through exceptional leadership, develop and implement project management standards and other process improvements that increase quality and efficiency.
- Tenured: An experienced Program Manager with 3+ years using Agile methodologies for a technology company.
- Self Starter: You have demonstrated the ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Team Player: A creative problem solver who inspires innovation across the entire team and enjoys working with other talented professionals to solve complex problems.
- User-Oriented: You think about how your solutions fit into your customers’ lives and real-world contexts.
- Obsessive About Detail: You have an eye for details and an understanding of how they can affect the quality and understandability of a solution. You won’t ship a bad project, but also know when perfection is the enemy of the good.
- Strong Communicator: Excellent at presenting, communicating with a strong bias for building strong relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders
- Numbers-Wielder: Not afraid to take a deep dive into our app metrics and data whether to diagnose a problem, evaluate a solution or propose a new KPI
- Technical: We are looking for someone with a technical bent to communicate with our internal engineers and engineering management, as well as our partners.
Benefits & Perks
- Fully paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees
- Unlimited PTO; take time when you need it and come back refreshed
- Competitive salary packages
- Commuter/Transit Program
- 401k program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Your choice of a Mac or PC
- Monthly onsite masseuse sessions
- “Red Friday” catered lunches
- Company sponsored events, both on- and off-site
About Rocket Lawyer
Our laws were created to protect and empower us—as individuals, families and business owners—but many people don't get the help they need because of costly legal fees and complexity. At Rocket Lawyer, we want to change things by making legal services affordable, simple and available to more people than ever before. I'm proud to say that we've been able to build a service that millions of people rely upon. Every day we spend our time and resources making it easier for people to get the legal help they need, so they can focus on what's really important—taking care of their families and building strong businesses. We combine free legal documents and free legal information with access to affordable representation by licensed attorneys. With Rocket Lawyer On Call, you can create a Will for your family for free or incorporate a business free from legal fees. Then, because we know there's no replacement for qualified counsel, local attorneys are here to help when you need more guidance. With Rocket Lawyer you never have to go it alone. Our commitment to affordable and accessible legal services is at the heart of everything we do. Most attorneys and bar associations agree that much can and should be done to improve access to the law by reducing cost and complexity. We invite you to try our service and see why customers like Sean Reid say they're glad to have Rocket Lawyer On Call®. Together, we'll make the law work for you. Charley
Want to learn more about Rocket Lawyer? Visit Rocket Lawyer's website.
Jobs You May Like
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Principal Software Engineer
Demandbase, Seattle, WA
VP, Brand Licensing
Time Inc., New York, NY
Data Analyst (Bay Area)
Pocket, Mountain View, San Francisco
Product Designer, TV
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Director of Media Development
Memphis Meats, Berkeley, CA