Senior Account Executive
Rocketrip is fundamentally changing the way employees spend company money.
The answer is Rocketrip. We're a NYC-based startup that rewards business travelers for cost-sensitive behavior. It's a win-win: companies save, while employees cash in with real rewards.
Rocketrip is looking for an experienced Account Executive with a proven track record of selling software or SaaS products to key decision makers. This role is a great opportunity to play a key role in driving revenue and growth. A strong finance and HR network is a huge plus!
What you'll do:
- Exceed sales goals and execute strategies to win new accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior Finance, Human Resources, and Procurement executives
- Generate new leads and expand the Rocketrip customer base
- Work with marketing to build a sales pipeline
- Negotiate account terms and see accounts through execution
- Grow revenue and account penetration
- Demonstrate Rocketrip's value through live web demos, phone calls, and in-person presentations
- Implement a consultative sales approach to build long-term customer relationships
You should have:
- A bachelor's degree
- 4-7 years of experience successfully selling internet software
- Consistent quota attainment of >$1M with average ACV >$80K
- B2B/ SaaS experience
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- A "jack-of-all-trades" mentality, handling multiple opportunities and manage a wide range of projects simultaneously
- An ability to remain poised under pressure
- Exceptional organizational skills for managing a high volume of opportunities and following through on tasks
- Experience with Salesforce, and other relevant technologies
- You don’t like the bureaucracy of large organizations and are known as a trailblazer.
- You have worked for startups with less than $20M in revenue and have also had the good fortune to have been trained in formal sales methodologies (Sandler/TAS/Solution Selling etc)
- You have a voracious appetite for all things sales - Your Kindle always gets an early download of the latest sales methodology - You challenged Challenger; you are a SPIN master and you put the ‘Value’ in ‘Value Based Selling’.
- When you see an opportunity for improvement at your company you are the first to have your voice heard
- Are in high growth mode, and you will have the ability to make a huge impact
- Offer great benefits, including medical, dental, and optical
- Provide employees with a 401k plan
- Believe it's important to rejuvenate and offer a "take what you need" vacation policy
- Have a dog-friendly office
- Provide access to gym membership discounts
- Also give access to a range of other discounts including Citi Bike and Zipcar
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in New York City, Rocketrip is aiming to revolutionize business travel by introducing the motivation to save. We're a group of tech innovators who looked at the current state of business travel, became frustrated by the antiquated employee and employer experiences, and decided to do something big about it. Our team is focused on utilizing technology, design and data to align employee and company interests.
Rocketrip is backed by a renowned set of investors and advisors, including Bessemer Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Genacast Ventures, and Y Combinator.
About us Rocketrip cuts a company’s travel costs by incentivizing employees to spend less on their trips. When employees get to keep a portion of the savings they generate, they start to treat the company’s money like it’s their own. Rocketrip’s software combines real-time travel prices, company policy, and a suite of patented algorithms to set customized budgets and predict what a trip should cost. Business travelers beat their budgets by making cost-conscious choices like booking in advance, selecting a cheaper hotel, or staying with friends. The company saves money, and the employee earns actual rewards. Rocketrip provides comprehensive reporting and seamlessly integrates into any existing corporate and expense technology stack. If you want to rein in business travel costs while improving corporate culture, visit rocketrip.com
Want to learn more about Rocketrip? Visit Rocketrip's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Operations Analyst
Formlabs, Berlin, Germany
Field Engineer (Advanced Integration Specialist)
Associate Account Manager - Customer Management
OnDeck, New York, NY
Senior Account Executive, Supply (Japan)
Factual, New York