Senior Account Executive
Rocketrip is fundamentally changing the way employees spend company money.
Rocketrip is looking for a Senior Account Executive with a proven track record of selling to key decision makers at the enterprise level. This role is a great opportunity to disrupt the corporate travel industry and gain valuable SaaS sales experience at a high growth startup.
- Exceed sales goals and execute strategies to win new accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior Finance, Human Resources, and Procurement executives.
- Generate new leads and expand the Rocketrip customer base.
- Work with marketing to build a sales pipeline.
- Negotiate account terms and see accounts through execution.
- Grow revenue and account penetration.
- Demonstrate Rocketrip's value through live web demos, phone calls, and in-person presentations.
- Implement a consultative sales approach to build long-term customer relationships.
- A bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years of successful experience in enterprise sales.
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills for managing a high volume of opportunities and following through on tasks.
- Experience with Salesforce, and other relevant technologies.
- A strong finance and HR network is a huge plus!
- You don’t like the bureaucracy of large organizations and are known as a trailblazer.
- You have a voracious appetite for all things sales - Your Kindle always gets an early download of the latest sales methodology.
- When you see an opportunity for improvement at your company you are the first to have your voice heard.
Here at Rocketrip, we...
- Are in high growth mode, and you will have the ability to make a huge impact.
- Offer great benefits, including medical, dental, and optical.
- Provide employees with a 401k plan.
- Believe it's important to rejuvenate and offer a "take what you need" vacation policy.
- Have a dog-friendly office.
- Provide access to gym membership discounts.
- Also give access to a range of other discounts including Citi Bike and Zipcar.
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in New York City, Rocketrip is aiming to revolutionize business travel by introducing the motivation to save. We're a group of tech innovators who looked at the current state of business travel, became frustrated by the antiquated employee and employer experiences, and decided to do something big about it. Our team is focused on utilizing technology, design and data to align employee and company interests.
Rocketrip is backed by a renowned set of investors and advisors, including Google Ventures (GV), Bessemer Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Genacast Ventures, and Y Combinator.
Rocketrip cuts a company’s travel costs by incentivizing employees to spend less on their trips. When employees get to keep a portion of the savings they generate, they start to treat the company’s money like it’s their own.
Rocketrip’s software combines real-time travel prices, company policy, and a suite of patented algorithms to set customized budgets and predict what a trip should cost. Business travelers beat their budgets by making cost-conscious choices like booking in advance, selecting a cheaper hotel, or staying with friends. The company saves money, and the employee earns actual rewards.
Rocketrip provides comprehensive reporting and seamlessly integrates into any existing corporate and expense technology stack. If you want to rein in business travel costs while improving corporate culture, visit rocketrip.com
Want to learn more about Rocketrip? Visit Rocketrip's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Development Representative
Senior Account Executive - Southern California (Storage)
EnerNOC, San Diego, CA
Media Sales Manager - France
Business Development Manager - Nordic region
LeaseWeb, Leaseweb HQ
Sales Engineer - German Speaker
Sr. Sales Executive
Fonteva, Arlington, VA