We're looking for an iOS Engineer to join our Consumer team in NYC. This is the team most responsible for the core user experience of our Product.
Roomi's goal is to make it as easy to find an apartment as it is to find a hotel. As part of young startup, you’ll have a lot of say in the direction of our company, both from a product and architectural perspective. While focusing on the iOS application, you'll have the opportunity to work across all areas of our stack, from our Node.js backend to our React frontend and native mobile apps. You'll play a key role in the product development and user experience of Roomi. You'll work closely with the SVP Engineering, Product Managers, Designers and other non-technical team members to design new features and create a world-class customer experience.
- Experience with a C-family language (C++, Objective C) or Swift
- Strong sense of Usability and Product
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar from a top school
- Team spirit and eagerness to learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- iOS experience, either professionally or from a school or side project
- Familiarity with MVP design
- Experience with iOS unit testing platforms
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
You've got big plans. Maybe you're moving for work, or traveling just because—but wherever you're headed, an old-school, yearlong lease won't cut it anymore. That's why we're here. We wake up every morning to help you find flexible, affordable housing and connect with roommates who make the big city feel like home.
Want to learn more about Roomi? Visit Roomi's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.