Roomi's goal is to make it as easy to find an apartment as it is to find a hotel. As part of young startup, you’ll have a lot of say in the direction of our company, both from a product and architectural perspective. While focusing on all global marketing initiatives and campaigns, you'll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with all teams in our company. You'll play a key role in the growth of our brand and user experience of Roomi. You'll also work closely with the SVP of PR and Branding, Product Managers, Designers and other technical and non-technical team members to design new, measurable campaigns and head the creation of a world-class brand.
- Take ownership of all company marketing efforts and strategy
- Lead team of community managers, marketing managers, and coordinators in facilitating and executing marketing campaigns
- Experience with both digital and traditional marketing channels
- Track, measure and optimize channel mix, budget allocation, and marketing spend
- Provide thought leadership and identify new opportunities to develop paid digital and social media strategies
- Support overarching brand positioning and drive maximum user engagement and business performance
- Understand customer metrics and analytics to understand user behavior
- Create and manage interdisciplinary projects that maximize customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Partner with the Business Development, Listings, and Product and Engineering teams to ensure that all campaigns and projects are aligned and consistent
- Partner with cross-function team members to develop and executive seasonal branding and promotional strategies and be flexible with changing business conditions
- 6+ years working in a leadership marketing capacity within the tech/startup/real estate industries
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or Public Relations
- Creative/design background, preferred
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary environment
- Detail oriented, driven, self-motivated
- Startup experience and Graduate degree a plus!
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Team Player: we work hard, together.
- People Person: we love building meaningful relationships with new people and our users
- Self-Starter: ready, set, go! We take initiative with or without direction
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: we are passionate about building something original, together
You've got big plans. Maybe you're moving for work, or traveling just because—but wherever you're headed, an old-school, yearlong lease won't cut it anymore. That's why we're here. We wake up every morning to help you find flexible, affordable housing and connect with roommates who make the big city feel like home.
Want to learn more about Roomi? Visit Roomi's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Jobs You May Like
Growth Marketing & Conversion Rate Optimization, Manager (Remote)
Yelp, London, England, United Kingdom