- Manage uploading process for Rooster Teeth channels on Rooster Teeth FIRST and YouTube
- Oversee asset collection for all videos from various production teams across the Rooster Teeth business, making sure videos have proper metadata when uploaded
- Create and manage detailed records of what was uploaded when, and any technical issues
- Stay in sync with engineering team on new updates to Rooster Teeth uploading process
- Maintain the Rooster Teeth YouTube network, working with various stakeholders to process Content ID claims, organize and keep tidy YouTube channel pages, playlists, and other metadata on multiple YouTube channels
- Collaborate with the scheduling and ops team on projects related to new linear networks
- Assist with content down-streaming, including rights & clearance, QC, and video editing
- Assist with data analysis tasks such as such as creating and maintaining tracking links, creating and maintaining YouTube analytics groups, and creating traffic+content reports
- Collaborating with the marketing and business teams to manage the ad operations workflow on the RT SVOD
- Extremely detail-oriented. Excellent writing, communication, and administrative skills
- Likes to color within the lines and has a genuine passion for organization, time-management, creating/adhering to rules and guidelines.
- Able to multi-task and manage a variety of projects at once
- Basic familiarity with YouTube functionality. YouTube Certified a plus - if not, will be asked to become YouTube Certified upon start
- Facebook Certified a plus - if not, will be asked to become Facebook certified upon start
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Docs/SheetsFamiliarity with JIRA, Adobe Creative Suite and CMS workflows
- Strong team building, collaborative, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to establish priorities and work under time constraints
- Willingness to work on a collaborative team in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Familiarity with metadata best practices for content creation
- Comfortability and/or willingness to learn linux environment & utilize CL search functionality
- Familiarity with AWS
- Basic Ad Operations and FreeWheel knowledge a plus
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering studio responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 35 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub, and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.
Want to learn more about Rooster Teeth? Visit Rooster Teeth's website.
Impact everything around you.
Jobs You May Like
Payroll Programme Manager
Enjoy, London, England