- Manage complex schedule and meetings in coordination with General Manager (GM) and Chief of Staff (COS) for high-level requests, while ensuring the schedule is followed and respected
- Monitors and facilitates all tasks while maintaining discretion & confidentiality
- Act as project manager for special projects as assigned by COS
- Procedural documentation
- Providing quality customer relations with internal staff, external vendors, clients and business partners
- Provide intuitive thinking and anticipating needs
- Stellar empathic interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks at once, frequently with little notice and with a high degree of autonomy and self-motivation
- Ability to work independently on projects from conception to completion and under pressure
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and analytical skills
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering studio responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 35 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub, and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.
Want to learn more about Rooster Teeth? Visit Rooster Teeth's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.