Sr. Finance & Strategy Analyst
Rooster Teeth, Austin, TX
See jobs at Rooster Teeth
- Build and update financial forecasts and budgets, establish reporting cadences, track costs, create board presentations, and prepare monthly variance analyses -- all of which have significant influence over strategic decisions of the company
- Grow relationships with both operational and corporate leadership and collaborate across departments to keep a pulse on the company’s health
- Develop and maintain models that relate to content acquisition, impairment analyses, and direct-to-consumer revenue (subscriptions, merchandise, etc.)
- Identify and analyze growth strategy and new business development opportunities, as well as conduct industry research with market updates
- 2-5 years of experience at an entertainment / digital media company in a finance / strategy role and / or at a top tier investment bank, a management consulting firm, or a similar role in which complex modeling and financial analysis is performed
- Bachelor's degree with a major or emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature, preferably Finance, Business, Economics, or Mathematics
- Superior analytical and modeling skills, in-depth experience with financial statement analysis and GAAP principles, and a strong understanding of corporate finance concepts
- Detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly
- Superior proficiency with Excel
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Familiarity with Media, Entertainment or Retail industries
Perks + Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Use What You Need paid time off
- 401(k) with a company match
- Work location is flexible and can be discussed
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering studio responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 35 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub, and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.
Want to learn more about Rooster Teeth? Visit Rooster Teeth's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Business Operations Lead, Process Improvement
Red Ventures, San Francisco, CA, Charlotte, NC, Remote
Technical Writer, Manager/Associate Director, Commercial Opera...
Ginkgo Bioworks, Remote/Boston, MA