- Oversee preparation of all production budgets and scheduling.
- Implement a financial monitoring and reporting system.
- Work with Production Team to maintain production schedules and meet deadlines.
- Work closely with Supervising Producer and Producers to control production expenditures and assess risks.
- Serve as liaison to main company accounting team
- Perform monthly department expense reporting and related tasks
- Offer creative solutions to complex problems.
- Ensure that projects are completed on-time and within budget.
- 3+ Years demonstrated experience as a Line Producer or Unit Production Manager.
- In-Depth knowledge of scheduling and budgeting.
- Exceptional Communication Skills.
- Diplomacy to balance creative expectations with available financial resources.
Benefits + Perks:
- 100% Company paid health & dental benefits
- Use what you need time-off
- 401(k) with a company match
- Catered meal on Mondays
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering studio responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 35 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub, and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.