Digital Marketing Analyst
Rosetta Stone, Arlington, VA USA
Changing lives through the power of language and literacy education!
We Are Rosetta Stone! We all share a passion for building a world in which everyone can speak, read, and write with confidence. Our innovative, technology-based language, literacy, and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, and government organizations—and millions of learners around the world.
We are Rosetta Stone - and we are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!
We Are Marketing We are all about making a strong impression. We challenge the norm and strive to make a positive impact on both the top and the bottom of funnel metrics. Team-focused, we collectively challenge each other to develop new ideas and opportunities. More than 12,000 businesses, 9,000 public sector organizations, and 22,000 education institutions worldwide have chosen us as their language-learning partner. Can your experience increase our impact?
You Are a Lead, Digital Testing
- Lead in all testing functions including requirement gathering, implementation, data gathering, quality assurance, analysis, testing and reporting.
- Analyze A/B & Multivariate test results using App, BI and Web tools.
- Communicate results effectively by telling the story behind the data.
- Work with Web & App designers and developers to design, build and implement online experiences that provide measurable gains against primary KPIs.
- Keep up-to-date with industry knowledge and best practices concerning Web/App analytics, digital marketing and A/B testing.
- BA/BS with a focus on statistics, mathematics, marketing or similar degree.
- Proficiency with statistical languages: Python, R, Julia, etc.
- Proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
- Professional experience with statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of digital marketing.
- Experience in a SaaS-based business.
- Experience with web analytics tools (particularly Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target).
- Experience with market research and A/B testing.
- 4+ years of experience in relevant business domains, including business intelligence tools, techniques and technology or experience in analytics, business analysis or comparable consumer analytics solutions.
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Rosetta Stone
We transform how the world learns languages. Corporate, educational, and public-sector institutions, as well as everyday learners, have turned to Rosetta Stone since 1992. With offices in the United States, European Union, and a remote workforce around the globe, our people have a wholehearted passion for innovative, accessible language learning. We share the cultures and traditions that bring us together—one language at a time. Rosetta Stone welcomes a multitude of professional backgrounds to join our language-learning mission.
Visit the Rosetta Stone blog at http://rosettastone.com/blog