- Create email and digital advertising design assets and marketing landing pages with strong conversion rates.
- Proactively research, identify, and execute on progressive design solutions: How can an email inspire app downloads? What sort of digital ad drives dog people to become dog sitters?
- Double down on learning and living the Rover brand identity, getting quickly familiar with the voice, tone, and style of our creative.
- Provide both inside and outside the box ideas. When it comes to dogs, there are endless possibilities for creativity!
- Work quickly and effectively to build and iterate on new designs.
- Work closely with copywriters, the marketing team, and stakeholders to provide clean and elegant designs that achieve their goal and stay true to Rover’s brand.
- 4+ years experience in marketing design on an in-house creative team or in an agency environment.
- Experience designing creative for email marketing and thorough understanding of email best practices.
- Excellent skills with leading design software packages (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- An understanding of how copy and visual design work together and inform each other.
- The ability to translate ideas and concepts into compelling marketing collateral.
- Comfortable quickly iterating on designs based on performance data.
- Detail oriented and customer obsessed.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to support design decisions and to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Experience working with stakeholders in cross functional teams to execute projects based on business goals and user needs.
- A self starter with the ability to push past obstacles and make things happen.
- Excellent creative problem solving skills.
- Experience using Responsys preferred.
- Bonus skills: Experience building marketing landing pages; familiarity with Unbounce; HTML, CSS and/or other coding skills.
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year
About The Dog People Founded in 2011 and based in Seattle, WA, Rover is the nation's largest network of 5-star pet sitters and dog walkers. Whether you need in-home dog boarding, pet sitting, dog walking, or day care, Rover connects pet parents with dog people who’ll treat their pets like family. Rover sitters are your rainy-day-dog-walkers. Your every-day-belly-rubbers. Your tug-of-war players. Your middle-of-the-night-pee-breakers. Because we get it—your dog is family. And when you can’t be there, you can trust us to keep your dog happy, healthy, and sweet as ever. But it’s not just about dog love. Rover is also an award-winning technology business committed to making pet care safe, easy, and affordable so that everyone can experience the unconditional love of a dog. So for the frequent butt-sniffers, the sock-stealers, the table-side beggars and the clicker-trained champions: We’re your people. And for the world travelers, the long-day-at-work-ers, the business-trip jetsetters, the swing-shift survivors: We’re your people, too. Whatever you and your dog are into, we’re into it, too. And we’ve got your back. Anytime. Anywhere.
Want to learn more about Rover.com ? Visit Rover.com 's website.
Jobs You May Like
Tradeshift, New York, New York
Director, Developer Marketing
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
Content Marketing Intern
Liftoff, Palo Alto
Growth Marketing Manager
x.ai, New York
Sales Development Representative - Central & Eastern Europe
LogRhythm, Maidenhead, UK
Sales Systems Manager
Samsara, San Francisco