- Inspire, recruit, and develop the team to build the industry’s strongest business operations organization.
- Performance metrics are your heartbeat. Directly own and drive efficiency and cost to serve metrics. Lead the evolution of those metrics to meet emerging needs as our business scales.
- Effectively decompose ambiguous strategic goals into customer operations outcomes and ensure the team understands and executes to deliver results.
- Build an outstanding performance culture. Effectively manage and scale a multi-layered, high-performance team to ensure we operate with excellence at every level.
- Engage in the strategic Rover business narratives. Be the thought leader and evangelist for how business operations can engage in and drive broader organizational goals. Provide thought leadership for adoption of emerging CX and Safety & Enforcement tools.
- Build trust across the organization by building strong working relationships and delivering results. Partner with product and analytics to identify strategic customer experience opportunities and deliver on key cross-functional initiatives.
- Ensure we can strategically scale by leveraging technology, in-house, and outsourced resources to solve customer problems.
- And of course the happiest customer contact is one that doesn’t need to contact Rover. You will play a leading role in leveraging data to identify contact trends and recommending solutions that prevent customers from needing to contact us in the first place.
- 10+ years building and leading high-performing product, business, or operations teams with a track record of transformational growth with an efficiency lens.
- Experience owning and driving significant improvement in operational KPIs. Demonstrates strong analytical ability and the ability to leverage data from third party operations tools (CRM and phone contact tools) to solve business problems.
- Demonstrated experience effectively partnering with senior leaders and diverse teams across complex organizations to drive outcomes.
- Experience developing, implementing, and refining customer operations measurement methods and holding team accountable to hitting ambitious cost to serve and customer satisfaction goals.
- Clear track record of driving success in a highly quantitative environments.
- Online marketplace experience and startup experience strongly preferred.
- Experience taking businesses international a major plus.
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year
About The Dog People Founded in 2011 and based in Seattle, WA, Rover is the nation's largest network of 5-star pet sitters and dog walkers. Whether you need in-home dog boarding, pet sitting, dog walking, or day care, Rover connects pet parents with dog people who’ll treat their pets like family. Rover sitters are your rainy-day-dog-walkers. Your every-day-belly-rubbers. Your tug-of-war players. Your middle-of-the-night-pee-breakers. Because we get it—your dog is family. And when you can’t be there, you can trust us to keep your dog happy, healthy, and sweet as ever. But it’s not just about dog love. Rover is also an award-winning technology business committed to making pet care safe, easy, and affordable so that everyone can experience the unconditional love of a dog. So for the frequent butt-sniffers, the sock-stealers, the table-side beggars and the clicker-trained champions: We’re your people. And for the world travelers, the long-day-at-work-ers, the business-trip jetsetters, the swing-shift survivors: We’re your people, too. Whatever you and your dog are into, we’re into it, too. And we’ve got your back. Anytime. Anywhere.
Want to learn more about Rover.com? Visit Rover.com's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Support (Part-Time/Contract)
Kiddom, New York
Maker Category Manager - Beauty
INDIGO fair, San Francisco
Senior Technical Support Analyst
Aptos, Canada - Montreal, Quebec
Full Time Shop Supervisor
Outdoor Voices, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Customer Service Insights
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Director, Digital Customer Self Help