- Lead and inspire a team of front line specialized agents that solves problems experienced by customers during stays.
- Set and communicate team goals and metrics, and ensure those targets are achieved on a consistent basis. Flavors of goals for this organization will include agent working time, cost per claim, and user satisfaction.
- Optimize workflow processes to enable the team to scale efficiently as Rover grows.
- Utilizes data to derive actionable insights that improve customer experience and drive team performance.
- Drive team development and morale, both in-office and with remote team members.
- Mitigate high crisis incidents that pose a risk to company brand through de-escalation tactics.
- In partnership with the Director and management team, assess team performance, employee morale and well-being, compensation needs, career development, and leadership development. Drive appropriate solutions in these areas.
- Partner with business leadership to identify opportunities to attract, develop and retain agents to achieve their fullest potential.
- Advocates for and drives qualitative and quantitative research to develop key insights and recommend actions to enhance safety strategies.
- Measures and reports on business metric impact of safety products/services/programs to team leadership and key organizational stakeholders.
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- Prior experience with CRM tool, such as Zendesk, Talkdesk, or similar.
- Prior experience with managing internal and remote employees
- Experience driving capacity planning, workforce management, and contact center scheduling.
- Demonstrated history of making critical judgment calls based on complex information and difficult tradeoffs.
- Strong data analysis with ability to present data and make recommendations to influence organization to key outcomes.
- Proven organizational, detail orientation and time management skills required.
- Reputation for being a good leader and strategic partner to clients.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to closure.
- Basic knowledge of SQL or willingness to learn
- Excellent negotiation and influence skills.
- Action-orientation with demonstrated ability to build cross-organizational relationships, and influence internal stakeholders to align on a vision and strategic initiatives.
- Ability to leverage customer feedback, research data and business metrics to continually evaluate current products/programs and champion continuous improvement.
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year
About The Dog People Founded in 2011 and based in Seattle, WA, Rover is the nation's largest network of 5-star pet sitters and dog walkers. Whether you need in-home dog boarding, pet sitting, dog walking, or day care, Rover connects pet parents with dog people who’ll treat their pets like family. Rover sitters are your rainy-day-dog-walkers. Your every-day-belly-rubbers. Your tug-of-war players. Your middle-of-the-night-pee-breakers. Because we get it—your dog is family. And when you can’t be there, you can trust us to keep your dog happy, healthy, and sweet as ever. But it’s not just about dog love. Rover is also an award-winning technology business committed to making pet care safe, easy, and affordable so that everyone can experience the unconditional love of a dog. So for the frequent butt-sniffers, the sock-stealers, the table-side beggars and the clicker-trained champions: We’re your people. And for the world travelers, the long-day-at-work-ers, the business-trip jetsetters, the swing-shift survivors: We’re your people, too. Whatever you and your dog are into, we’re into it, too. And we’ve got your back. Anytime. Anywhere.
Want to learn more about Rover.com? Visit Rover.com's website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Cloud Engineer- Linux
Melbourne IT, Sydney
Engineering Leader, Resource and Demand Management
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Allston Trading, Chicago
Senior Software Engineer
Vettery, New York