- Investigate trends in the business and competitive landscape to inform business decisions
- Help design, develop, and execute upon a global, best-in-class Trust and Safety strategy that integrates product, analytics, and operational effectiveness to proactively mitigate risk, of our online and offline customer experience when incidents happen.
- Own annual and quarterly strategic planning, safety operations initiatives, financial planning, forecasting, and reporting for the organization.
- Working with the product, engineering, analytics, and brand teams to inform and develop business needs to improve trust across the platform as well as operational effectiveness.
- Strong People Leader with the ability to motivate and inspire large teams.
- Able to build strong cross-functional relationships across multiple teams and time zones.
- Mitigate high crisis incidents that pose a risk to company brand through de-escalation tactics.
- Provide critical strategic decision support through analytics and business insights.
- Develop policies for owners, sitters, and pets in collaboration with key stakeholders across the organization to enable trust to be maintained and enhanced.
- Ensure exceptional day-to-day operation of the global trust and safety teams, open to travel to locations around the world.
- Collaborate with legal and PR/Communications as needed to respond to online/offline safety issues effectively.
- Engage and maintain a productive relationship with third party insurance, contracted partnerships, and effectively source and leverage new resources to manage workload and customer demand.
- Work closely with senior operations leaders to ensure consistency and to collaborate on company-wide customer operations initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience with leading large teams of employees (including people managers)
- Experience with CRM tool, such as Zendesk, Talkdesk, or similar.
- Demonstrated history of making critical judgment calls based on complex information and difficult tradeoffs.
- Robust data analysis with the ability to present data and make recommendations to influence the organization to critical outcomes with quantitative analysis and presentation using.
- Proven organizational, detail orientation and time management skills required.
- Able to handle confidential information maturely and professionally.
- Creditable negotiation and influencing skills.
- Proven track record in operations management, with measurable and demonstrated process improvement results.
- Preferred industry experience in eCommerce, Trust and Safety, Risk Management, Fraud and/or related role.
- Ability to leverage customer feedback, research data, and business metrics to continually evaluate current products/programs and champion continuous improvement.
- Occasional travel required
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Stock options
- Generous PTO
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year
About The Dog People Founded in 2011 and based in Seattle, WA, Rover is the nation's largest network of 5-star pet sitters and dog walkers. Whether you need in-home dog boarding, pet sitting, dog walking, or day care, Rover connects pet parents with dog people who’ll treat their pets like family. Rover sitters are your rainy-day-dog-walkers. Your every-day-belly-rubbers. Your tug-of-war players. Your middle-of-the-night-pee-breakers. Because we get it—your dog is family. And when you can’t be there, you can trust us to keep your dog happy, healthy, and sweet as ever. But it’s not just about dog love. Rover is also an award-winning technology business committed to making pet care safe, easy, and affordable so that everyone can experience the unconditional love of a dog. So for the frequent butt-sniffers, the sock-stealers, the table-side beggars and the clicker-trained champions: We’re your people. And for the world travelers, the long-day-at-work-ers, the business-trip jetsetters, the swing-shift survivors: We’re your people, too. Whatever you and your dog are into, we’re into it, too. And we’ve got your back. Anytime. Anywhere.
Want to learn more about Rover.com? Visit Rover.com's website.
Jobs You May Like
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Member of Technical Staff, Data Management
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Technical Writer - Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, Toronto
Cardlytics, Visakhapatnam, India
Trust & Safety Analyst, Legal & Compliance
Kickstarter, Brooklyn, NY
Technical Program Manager - Platform Engineering
eero, San Francisco