- Pair with Senior Project Manager and Senior Data Analysis to define and answer complex business questions and present actionable findings, such as optimizing agent efficiency, developing methodology for early detection and prevention of fraud and incidents
- Identifying and driving initiatives across four key performance areas: workflow efficiencies and scalability; revenue opportunities; customer satisfaction; and safety on the platform.
- Test, improve and implement processes and workflows that will increase efficiency, reduce error rates and enable us to scale rapidly.
- Perform ad hoc investigations to quickly determine cost/return
- Work closely with finance Identify and implement tools and partnerships that will help reduce cost and/or increase revenue, including SMS, CRM, fraud management and claims tools.
- Own vendor and partnership relations
- Identify, create and manage like-minded safety based business models within enforcement
- Improve safety across the Enforcement team ecosystem, by identifying, targeting, and tracking key bad actors
- Work cross-functionally with teams in Enforcement, Marketing, Product, CX and data engineering to leverage insights, create excellent customer experiences, and execute on projects
- Mentor and develop team members
- BA/BS degree; MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- 7+ years experience in operations - marketplace and/or on-demand business experience preferred
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Prior experience scaling an organization
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to work autonomously in a shifting and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experienced in giving actionable feedback and coaching, and welcoming of the same
- Experience with agile, lean or similar methodology preferred
- Understand the product development cycle and apply its concepts to creating tools and workflows for our team
- Strong data analysis skills, including defining key data points, gathering them and providing actionable next steps
- Excel at time management and organization, including ability to multiple projects and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- SQL recommended; willingness to continue to learn SQL required
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Ability to take abstractly defined problems and work with data to drive decisions
- You get the question behind the question, and take nothing at face value.
- You are driven to find solutions and novel approaches.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- You present results in a consumable, actionable way.
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year
About The Dog People Founded in 2011 and based in Seattle, WA, Rover is the nation's largest network of 5-star pet sitters and dog walkers. Whether you need in-home dog boarding, pet sitting, dog walking, or day care, Rover connects pet parents with dog people who’ll treat their pets like family. Rover sitters are your rainy-day-dog-walkers. Your every-day-belly-rubbers. Your tug-of-war players. Your middle-of-the-night-pee-breakers. Because we get it—your dog is family. And when you can’t be there, you can trust us to keep your dog happy, healthy, and sweet as ever. But it’s not just about dog love. Rover is also an award-winning technology business committed to making pet care safe, easy, and affordable so that everyone can experience the unconditional love of a dog. So for the frequent butt-sniffers, the sock-stealers, the table-side beggars and the clicker-trained champions: We’re your people. And for the world travelers, the long-day-at-work-ers, the business-trip jetsetters, the swing-shift survivors: We’re your people, too. Whatever you and your dog are into, we’re into it, too. And we’ve got your back. Anytime. Anywhere.
Want to learn more about Rover.com? Visit Rover.com's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Writer - Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, New York, New York
Staff Cloud Engineer, Platform Infrastructure
Box, Redwood City, CA
Manager / Senior Manager, Project Management and Operational Excellence
Bluebird Bio, Durham, NC USA
Principal Engineer, Data Engineering
JW Player, New York
AWAL Community Support Associate
Kobalt Music Group, London
Senior Software Engineer