You'll succeed in this role if you excel at:
- Understanding operational needs and objectives that work at scale.
- Using data and analysis to guide decisions.
- Implementing complex projects.
- Working cross-functionally with multiple partners.
- Managing competing priorities across multiple projects.
- Digging into the details of how things work.
- Acting with a balance of pace and precision.
- Identify, plan and lead the implementation of projects across multiple teams.
- Establish and own cross-functional business rhythms to support key initiatives.
- Test, improve and implement workflows that will reduce operational costs.
- Clearly communicate priorities and opportunities to stakeholders across the organization.
- Proactively identify, scope, and gain alignment on operational improvements that support our vision.
- Act as a mentor to frontline Operations Partners & Project Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of project management experience in a technology company and / or operations environment.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to work autonomously in a shifting and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Excellent at time management and organization; can manage multiple projects and communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Proficient in data analysis using basic and more advanced functions in spreadsheets.
- Basic understanding of financial modeling and budget management.
- SQL knowledge preferred; willingness to learn SQL required.
- Experience with Zendesk or other CRM is strongly desired.
Benefits of working for Rover:
- Competitive compensation
- 401k Match
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Pet benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog or cat
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs) and free catered lunches semi-monthly (currently on hold due to Covid19)
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more (currently performed virtually due to Covid19)
- Due to COVID-19, Rover Employees are not required to be in office until January 2022 at the earliest.
About The Dog People Founded in 2011 and based in Seattle, WA, Rover is the nation's largest network of 5-star pet sitters and dog walkers. Whether you need in-home dog boarding, pet sitting, dog walking, or day care, Rover connects pet parents with dog people who’ll treat their pets like family. Rover sitters are your rainy-day-dog-walkers. Your every-day-belly-rubbers. Your tug-of-war players. Your middle-of-the-night-pee-breakers. Because we get it—your dog is family. And when you can’t be there, you can trust us to keep your dog happy, healthy, and sweet as ever. But it’s not just about dog love. Rover is also an award-winning technology business committed to making pet care safe, easy, and affordable so that everyone can experience the unconditional love of a dog. So for the frequent butt-sniffers, the sock-stealers, the table-side beggars and the clicker-trained champions: We’re your people. And for the world travelers, the long-day-at-work-ers, the business-trip jetsetters, the swing-shift survivors: We’re your people, too. Whatever you and your dog are into, we’re into it, too. And we’ve got your back. Anytime. Anywhere.
Want to learn more about Rover.com? Visit Rover.com's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.