Program Manager II, Learning & Development and Quality Assurance
See jobs at Rover.com
- Manage activities of multiple functions with company-wide impact, including training facilitation, instructional design, learning technology, professional development, and quality assurance auditing; oversee costs, methods, and staffing.
- Identify and solve for gaps and emerging needs in programs, process capabilities, and business rhythms to support long-term, profitable business growth.
- Drive successful program, project, and process management for learning and development across Operations, aligning tools and approach across teams.
- Lead development, implementation, and oversight of key metrics and reporting rhythms for learning and development across Operations to drive strategy, execution, and consistently achieve service level agreements.
- Confidently leverage data and analytics to tackle broad, ambiguous questions that significantly impact Rover Operations' effectiveness and our customers’ experience. Key areas of focus could include improving learning outcomes, identifying and actioning individual and group professional development needs, planning and executing improvements in the agent training experience based on quality assurance trends, and optimizing the use of learning technology within Operations.
- Elevate teams’ knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools within learning and development and quality assurance auditing
- Educate Operations leaders and key stakeholders on effective project planning, project management, and execution.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, providing thought and change leadership.
- Hire, coach, develop and hold accountable a diverse, high-performing team aligned with Rover’s core values; lead and mentor other people managers.
- Create, execute, and evolve learning and quality auditing strategies and programs.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of their learning opportunities.
- Ensure OKRs (objectives and key results) directly support Rover’s overall success; interact and build relationships with, and effectively influence, senior leaders on opportunities and impacts related to areas of responsibility.
- As a member of Rover Operations' leadership team, drive execution of strategies and OKRs.
- 5+ years of experience as a proven leader of corporate learning and development and quality assurance, ideally within an Operations or other customer-facing environment.
- 5+ years experience and successful application of the principles, standards and tools associated with business analysis, program/project management.
- Strong people management experience, including managing other people managers.
- Current knowledge of effective adult learning and customer service quality assurance auditing methodologies, techniques, and practices.
- Experience managing and using various Learning Management Systems (LMS), eLearning authoring tools, and quality assurance auditing tools.
- Strong financial acumen and data analysis skills: ability to confidently leverage data and financial analysis to understand problems, identify options, inform decisions and drive targeted outcomes.
- Ability to build and foster strong relationships, establish trust, and achieve alignment across the organization.
- Communication and presentation skills to drive vision and strategy.
- Challenges the status quo, champions change, and influences others to change.
- Effectively navigates ambiguity, with a strong bias for action.
- Exceptional coach and mentor.
- Inspires and achieves results through teams; establishes culture of candor, accountability, and speed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs) and free catered lunches semi-monthly (currently on hold due to Covid19)
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more (currently being performed virtually due to Covid19)
- Due to COVID-19, Rover Employees are not required to be in office until January 2022 at the earliest. All new hires will be expected to work from Seattle/ Spokane/ Barcelona once Rover Employees return to office.
About The Dog People Founded in 2011 and based in Seattle, WA, Rover is the nation's largest network of 5-star pet sitters and dog walkers. Whether you need in-home dog boarding, pet sitting, dog walking, or day care, Rover connects pet parents with dog people who’ll treat their pets like family. Rover sitters are your rainy-day-dog-walkers. Your every-day-belly-rubbers. Your tug-of-war players. Your middle-of-the-night-pee-breakers. Because we get it—your dog is family. And when you can’t be there, you can trust us to keep your dog happy, healthy, and sweet as ever. But it’s not just about dog love. Rover is also an award-winning technology business committed to making pet care safe, easy, and affordable so that everyone can experience the unconditional love of a dog. So for the frequent butt-sniffers, the sock-stealers, the table-side beggars and the clicker-trained champions: We’re your people. And for the world travelers, the long-day-at-work-ers, the business-trip jetsetters, the swing-shift survivors: We’re your people, too. Whatever you and your dog are into, we’re into it, too. And we’ve got your back. Anytime. Anywhere.
Want to learn more about Rover.com? Visit Rover.com's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price