The Rubicon Project's Information Security team is looking for a Security Engineer with Cloud Security, SIEM, Incident Management, and strong Unix/Linux experience who is looking to gain experience in a large-scale environment. The Sr. Security Engineer is primarily responsible for all ongoing security engineering and operational activities related to security controls and processes within Rubicon’s information security program.
What you will be doing:
- Supports information security and compliance activities.
- Researches and develops security solutions in IT networks and systems. Works with security vendors and solution providers to determine the tools and techniques required for those solutions.
- Consults with and provides informal training and guidance to network engineers, systems engineers, and other personnel on security best practices and techniques.
- Responds to security incidents, including those generated from Rubicon’s SIEM and MSSP.
- Performs security reviews and gap analyses for internal controls and external vendors.
- Monitors advancements in information security technologies and best practices.
- Supports activities to foster information security awareness within the organization.
What we look for:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in progressively more advanced security engineering problems and solutions
- In-depth knowledge of security standards and experience in their implementation
- Advanced knowledge of business protection systems and technology associated with information security
- Knowledge of information security best practices and regulations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Experience with the following technologies required:
- Modern operating systems (*NIX, Windows)
- Network technologies
- Vulnerability Scanners
- SIEM and other logging tools such as syslog
- Intrusion prevention systems (IPS)
- Advanced anti-malware
- Experience with the following technologies desired:
- Forensic evidence collection tools
- Application scanning and analysis tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline preferred, or equivalent work experience
- CISSP, CCSE, CCNP-Security, GIAC, CPTS or equivalent.
Extra perks we offer:
- Take time for yourself: Take what you need -- our vacation days are unlimited.
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of medical, dental and vision plans to fully cover you and your loved ones (including Fido). Want to work out? We’re all for it -- you select your gym or exercise class and we’ll provide you with a subsidy.
- Enjoy your stay: We want to make it easy for you. Each Rubicon Project office enjoys a variety of benefits like daily catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and free vending machines etc.
About Rubicon Project
OUR MISSION IS TO KEEP THE INTERNET FREE AND OPEN AND FUEL ITS GROWTH BY MAKING IT EASY AND SAFE TO BUY AND SELL ADVERTISING. Founded in 2007, Rubicon Project’s pioneering technology created a new model for the advertising industry. Today, our automated advertising platform is used by the world’s leading publishers and applications to transact with top brands around the globe enabling them to reach more than 1 billion consumers. Rubicon Project is a publicly traded company (NYSE: RUBI) headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Want to learn more about Rubicon Project? Visit Rubicon Project's website.
Jobs You May Like
Web Engineer, Metrics Quality
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Electrical/Controls Engineer | Powertrain Manufacturing
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Release Engineer Intern
Multiply, St. Louis, MO
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Senior Software Engineer - Administration
Looker, Santa Cruz
Software Engineering Summer Intern - Discovery API Team
Udemy, Turkey, Ankara