Director, Product Management - Ad Exchange
Rubicon Project, Playa Vista, CA
See jobs at Rubicon Project
If you are a Product Manager experienced with various Ad Exchanges and building products around those platforms, then we have an opportunity for you to be a game-changer in the AdTech industry. Rubicon Project has been a pioneer for over a decade and with our recent success on a number of new endeavors, we are looking for Product problem solvers!
A multi-talented individual who would enjoy bridging engineering and business, have a proven track record in the Programmatic AdTech space, can effectively interact with a broad range of customers, stakeholders, or constituents, and can represent Rubicon Project products and strategies across the industry, this could be the right opportunity for you.
What you will be doing:
- Lead, guide, and align product initiatives from inception through delivery for Rubicon Project with goals of the business unit and overall company vision.
- Analyze competitive products and gather feedback from publishers and internal teams to drive the product roadmap.
- Work both as an individual contributor and as a manager towards creating detailed product requirements
- Collaborate with engineering and sales leadership to develop, prioritize, and drive the product to delivery
- Work closely with UI and UX team to shape the product’s interface
- Collaborate with Product Management from other product teams at Rubicon Project
- Represent Rubicon Project at industry events or functions
What we look for:
- 8+ years of Product Management experience in web applications; demonstrated success in building and launching products; B2B preferred
- Experience with current programmatic advertising technologies and building products that interact with various Ad Exchanges
- Experience working and executing effectively in a global environment
- Proven ability to articulate business opportunities and customer needs into product requirements
- Demonstrated skill in writing concise and clear definitions of prioritized features for the technical teams to implement.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with proven experience managing multiple projects to successful completion
What's in it for you:
- Take time for yourself: Take what you need -- our vacation days are unlimited and we close down the week of 4th of July and last 10 days of the year that is paid for as well.
- Perks/Benefits: We have a very low-cost medical insurance program for you and your family. In addition, you have access to a very good 401K match program.
- Enjoy your stay: Each Rubicon Project office enjoys a variety of benefits like daily catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks.
About Rubicon Project
OUR MISSION IS TO KEEP THE INTERNET FREE AND OPEN AND FUEL ITS GROWTH BY MAKING IT EASY AND SAFE TO BUY AND SELL ADVERTISING. Founded in 2007, Rubicon Project’s pioneering technology created a new model for the advertising industry. Today, our automated advertising platform is used by the world’s leading publishers and applications to transact with top brands around the globe enabling them to reach more than 1 billion consumers. Rubicon Project is a publicly traded company (NYSE: RUBI) headquartered in Los Angeles, California.