Magnite is the world’s largest independent sell-side platform. We were built by combining Rubicon Project’s programmatic expertise and Telaria’s talents in CTV. We help publishers sell advertising on their terms and connect with buyers across every channel and format. We believe in keeping tech transparent, solutions collaborative, and guidance unconflicted. The ticker symbol for the combined public entity will be NASDAQ: MGNI.
We have a great opportunity for someone early in their career to join us as an Account Executive and grow their experience in Programmatic Sales within the Advertising Industry. An Account Executive, Seller at Magnite plays a key role in ensuring the overall success of a defined book of business of publisher accounts. The Account Executive is responsible for ensuring that Magnite exceeds our publisher’s expectations in delivering on our core value propositions: making them money, protecting their brand, and saving them time.
What you will be doing
- Will be supporting clients in Germany, Netherlands, and Eastern Europe.
- Day to day client servicing and trouble-shooting of the dedicated book of supply partners.
- Monitor all active supply partners within the designated patch to ensure they are fully optimized and transacting correctly
- Support with delivery, measurement, reporting, integrations, and client communication
- Partnering with Account Directors, Revenue Solutions, Platform Solutions, and Product
- Management to help define and drive enhancements to the platform
- Work with Account Directors, Business Development, Global support and Account
- Executives to provide support to clients, including onboarding and training
- Partnering with the Account Director team by supporting tactical needs to achieve and surpass revenue targets and KPI’s, expanding client business by identifying issues and opportunities
- Liaising regularly with internal and external clients to deliver updates, including performance insights, optimization feedback, and suggestions for increasing revenue
- Attending client meetings, hot-desking and entertaining where required
- Field and resolve any technical set up questions and troubleshoot issues within existing integrations
- Ensuring that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc agency/client reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem, keeping up to date with new ad tech functionality and understanding the potential opportunities presented by specific tech developments
What we are looking for
- Ideally a graduate or with 6-24 months online advertising experience, either for a Trading desk, Agency, Ad Network, Ad Exchange, Premium Publisher, or related business
- German language is a must along with good command of the English language required.
- Proficient computer skills including solid knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word processing (MS Word), and PowerPoint (MS PP)
- Detail focused and meticulous by nature, excellent organizational skills
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
- Intuitive/creative thinker: Problem identifier and solver, able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Willingness to share knowledge, facilitate team rapport, and maintain excellent cross-functional partnerships
- Confidence in presenting and in written and verbal communications
About Rubicon Project
OUR MISSION IS TO KEEP THE INTERNET FREE AND OPEN AND FUEL ITS GROWTH BY MAKING IT EASY AND SAFE TO BUY AND SELL ADVERTISING. Founded in 2007, Rubicon Project’s pioneering technology created a new model for the advertising industry. Today, our automated advertising platform is used by the world’s leading publishers and applications to transact with top brands around the globe enabling them to reach more than 1 billion consumers. Rubicon Project is a publicly traded company (NYSE: RUBI) headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Want to learn more about Rubicon Project? Visit Rubicon Project's website.
The social news and entertainment company.