Magnite--the combination of Rubicon Project’s leading independent omnichannel advertising exchange and Telaria’s category defining CTV exchange--is looking to build on its recent successes by adding to its roster of product problem solvers. If you have success with advertising exchange platforms and building/refining products around these business models, we have an opportunity for you to be a game-changer in the AdTech industry.
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to the development of advertising technology solutions and integrations
- Main technical adviser to Account Management and TAM teams
- 60% client interaction and 40% coding
- Evaluate fit of product features to customer needs
- Provide post-sales technical integration support
- Able to travel throughout the sales region
What we look for:
- Experience with data modeling, SQL, and database systems (MySQL/Oracle/Postgres)
- Experience using Linux systems on the command line
- Experience developing software using Agile/Kanban methodologies
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
What we'd love for you to have:
- Experience with online advertising technologies including Google Ad Manager
- Familiar with React and Node.js
- Version Control – Git/SVN
- iOS / Android App Development Experience
- BA/BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or any analytical/quantitative discipline.
What's in it for you:
- Career growth opportunities: We encourage you to carve your own path across the organization and provide opportunities to grow professionally
- Take time for yourself: We offer an unlimited vacation policy and encourage you to refresh yourself as you need. We also close down the last two weeks of the year for a paid Holiday Break.
- 401k Match: We offer an unique 401K match program with a variety of tax break benefits
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of low cost medical, dental and vision plans to cover you and your loved ones with a multitude of options. In addition, we offer Basic Life and Disability Coverage provided at no cost to you
- Perks: Discounts to major name brand items, Travel benefit options, plus much more!
About Rubicon Project
OUR MISSION IS TO KEEP THE INTERNET FREE AND OPEN AND FUEL ITS GROWTH BY MAKING IT EASY AND SAFE TO BUY AND SELL ADVERTISING. Founded in 2007, Rubicon Project’s pioneering technology created a new model for the advertising industry. Today, our automated advertising platform is used by the world’s leading publishers and applications to transact with top brands around the globe enabling them to reach more than 1 billion consumers. Rubicon Project is a publicly traded company (NYSE: RUBI) headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Want to learn more about Rubicon Project? Visit Rubicon Project's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Project Manager - Remote
Cloud Technology Partners, Boston - Headquarters