Join our team as an Account Manager - Demand Operations in Singapore!
We’re Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI), the world’s largest independent sell-side advertising platform. Publishers use our technology to monetize their content across all screens and formats including CTV, online video, display, and audio. The world's leading agencies and brands trust our platform to access brand-safe, high-quality ad inventory and execute billions of advertising transactions each month. In April 2021 we acquired SpotX to further enhance our CTV business and better help our clients in this rapidly growing market. Anchored in sunny Los Angeles, bustling New York City, mile high Denver, historic London, and down under in Sydney, Magnite has offices across North America, EMEA, LATAM, and APAC.
We have a great opportunity for someone to join us as an Account Manager and grow their experience in Programmatic Sales within the Advertising Industry.
As an Account Manager - Demand Operations, you will:
- Analyse market trends and client needs, and create and pitch unique/customized media plans to digital media buyers which effectively meet their brand campaign objectives through managed service (direct IO) deals.
- Analyse client needs, and sell in the idea of private marketplace and curated marketplace deals to better meet/exceed brands campaign objectives.
- Lead the campaign launch process, including loading, targeting, launching and executing initial strategic revenue decisions.
- Handle post-launch QA, error monitoring, deal troubleshooting, launch confirmation, performance and scale optimization.
- Support inventory requests by assisting with media plans, fulfilling via collaboration with Supply Ops and other internal teams.
- Develop strong relationships, provide outstanding customer service and build a partnership with the client through the life-cycle of the account.
- Work with our DSP accounts, acting as a consultant to maximise spend, delivery, performance and assist in technical troubleshooting.
- Uncover product solutions, marketing opportunities, and facilitate these initiatives internally.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 4-6 years of advertising technology and/or media planning experience,
- Experience working within digital, data, analytics or programmatic industry,
- Programmatic/analytics led solution experience would be preferable, but not essential,
- Experience in building, management and execution of robust client/account targeting,
- Experience in presenting programmatic trends/analytics to middle and senior client personnel.
- Sound understanding of the digital programmatic ecosystem,
- Experience working with agencies and client direct clientele,
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize projects/tasks simultaneously and to completion,
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment,
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines,
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making and manipulation of large data sets
- A can-do attitude to provide energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Perks/Benefits: Equity and Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pension and Retirement Savings Plan in Several Countries, Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits for You and Your Family, Generous Time Off, Holiday Breaks and Summer Fridays, Family-Focused Leave Benefits, and Cell Phone Subsidy
- Invest in You: Performance Management, and Investment in Diversity Initiatives, Bonusly Peer-to-Peer Recognition Program, Turning Recognition into Tangible Perks and Magnite Swag, Community Service Events, Wellness Coach—Meditate and Recharge with an Unlimited User Account for You and a Plus One
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires
About Rubicon Project
OUR MISSION IS TO KEEP THE INTERNET FREE AND OPEN AND FUEL ITS GROWTH BY MAKING IT EASY AND SAFE TO BUY AND SELL ADVERTISING. Founded in 2007, Rubicon Project’s pioneering technology created a new model for the advertising industry. Today, our automated advertising platform is used by the world’s leading publishers and applications to transact with top brands around the globe enabling them to reach more than 1 billion consumers. Rubicon Project is a publicly traded company (NYSE: RUBI) headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Want to learn more about Rubicon Project? Visit Rubicon Project's website.
DICE is on a mission to get people out more. We bring incredible live shows and