We’re Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI), the world’s largest independent sell-side advertising platform. Publishers use our technology to monetize their content across all screens and formats including CTV, online video, display, and audio. The world's leading agencies and brands trust our platform to access brand-safe, high-quality ad inventory and execute billions of advertising transactions each month. In April 2021, we acquired SpotX to further enhance our CTV business and better help our clients in this rapidly growing market. Anchored in sunny Los Angeles, bustling New York City, mile high Denver, historic London, and down under in Sydney, Magnite has offices across North America, EMEA, LATAM, and APAC.
We are looking for an SDET with Automation experience to join a dynamic team working on mission critical projects in a highly-scalable technical platform that touches over 200 million users globally and processes nearly 50 Billion Ad Transactions a day!
The mission of the Quality Assurance team is to create technology frameworks, implement quality best practices processes, and develop tools to ensure we deliver optimal end user experience for our products. QA facilitates quality and transparency into Magnite's software processes and products and helps validate business use cases and functionality with high confidence. At the Magnite, we encourage out of the box thinking to create an environment that promotes innovative products.
With the stability and support of a large organization and the flexibility of a startup, there is a unique opportunity for individuals to develop solutions from ground up that contributes directly to the success of the company. We have a world class Quality Assurance team with passionate, talented, and driven QA engineers and SDETs that influence the direction of our technology that impacts customers globally.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will:
- Design and build scalable, maintainable and flexible automation test framework.
- Participate in design and implementation of test infrastructure to support building and moving services into a Continuous Deployment environment
- Work collaboratively with fellow SDETs to create a true end-to-end automation solutions
- Responsible for contributing automated test cases to existing build and test infrastructures, following good engineering practices, and evaluating product quality for various external and/or internal products
- Assist in building out our automated testing infrastructure to help us build reliable, scalable, high-quality products and services
- Design test strategies by analyzing and dissecting complex heavily integrated software systems
- Investigate root cause of issues to assist with finding the most comprehensive and robust solutions.
- Collaborate closely with product, project and development teams to identify and resolve technical, business, and process related issues.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- 5-8 years of developing and bolstering automated QA systems and associated test strategies in a production role or internship
- Experience with web application testing tools (prefer open source software such as Selenium WebDriver and JMeter)
- Experience with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins.
- Relevant experience creating tests supporting Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and related tools (experience with Cucumber preferred)
- Some experience working with business-critical customer facing applications (user interfaces, APIs and back-end services).
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on writing detail oriented documents and communications.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming concepts.
- Strong understanding of web UI and services automation testing.
- Experience with Linux.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Perks/Benefits: Equity and Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pension and Retirement Savings Plan in Several Countries, Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits for You and Your Family, Generous Time Off, Holiday Breaks and Summer Fridays, Family-Focused Leave Benefits, and Cell Phone Subsidy
- Invest in You: Performance Management, and Investment in Diversity Initiatives, Bonusly Peer-to-Peer Recognition Program, Turning Recognition into Tangible Perks and Magnite Swag, Community Service Events, Wellness Coach—Meditate and Recharge with an Unlimited User Account for You and a Plus One
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires
About Rubicon Project
OUR MISSION IS TO KEEP THE INTERNET FREE AND OPEN AND FUEL ITS GROWTH BY MAKING IT EASY AND SAFE TO BUY AND SELL ADVERTISING. Founded in 2007, Rubicon Project’s pioneering technology created a new model for the advertising industry. Today, our automated advertising platform is used by the world’s leading publishers and applications to transact with top brands around the globe enabling them to reach more than 1 billion consumers. Rubicon Project is a publicly traded company (NYSE: RUBI) headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Want to learn more about Rubicon Project? Visit Rubicon Project's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.