Rubrik is looking for a dynamic individual that can help Rubrik scale its product operations team, which includes new product introduction, manufacturing operations, product supply, product costs, order fulfillment, post sales service logistics, and related systems and tools. We are currently seeking a Commodity Manager to help manage our increasingly complex supplier environment, including understanding roadmaps and industry trends.
Where You Can Make an Impact
- Develop a commodity roadmap aligning product requirements, business needs, and supplier capabilities
- Oversee supplier selection process, qualification, and costs
- Maintain expertise/knowledge of market trends related to Rubrik key commodities – HDDs, SSDs, CPU, memory
- Collaborate with Engineering, Finance, Pricing, Production Operations, and third party manufacturers to define and implement our commodity strategy
- Drive quarterly business reviews covering topics such as market analysis, product roadmaps, supplier capabilities, and alignment on annual / quarterly strategic business objectives
Who You Are
- BA/BS with emphasis in a related field (engineering, business, communications, operations, supply chain management)
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly-changing work environment
- Works under limited to moderate supervision
- Has the ability to see the big picture and work with the team to prioritize requests, ensuring delivery alignment without compromising goals
- Technical enough to be comfortable asking questions to dig into development issues, quickly gather and synthesize information, devise a plan, get buy-in and move towards resolution
- 8+ years professional experience in commodity and supply chain management. Storage or computer industry experience desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA
Experience Researcher- China
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Third line support engineer - Bare Metal
LeaseWeb, Leaseweb, Amsterdam
Advisor/English Language Arts Specialist (Lower School)
Khan Lab School, Khan Lab School
Senior Product Manager (Mental Health)
Omada Health, San Francisco HQ
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA