Rubrik delivers a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik’s Cloud Data Management software to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, and enable automation at scale. Rubrik’s run-anywhere, scale-out architecture is built to empower IT departments today, and in the future, reducing total cost of ownership while enabling infrastructure flexibility for a multi-cloud world.
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in the Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik is currently looking for Technical Support Engineers for early, mid and late day positions to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required.
Technical Support Engineers deliver effective solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies. Support Engineers may be required to be on-call on a rotating basis throughout the year.
- Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of all levels of technical support cases from basic user questions to issues requiring more in-depth technical and problem solving skills
- Independently diagnose and resolve problems within our sphere of the customer environment
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Design, define and document support processes, training and knowledge-base articles for customer and internal consumption.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5+ years doing enterprise technical support in storage or backup verticals, including advanced issues such as snapshots, replication, data recovery, networking, and vmware administration
- Must have outstanding problem solving skills
- Must have good technical knowledge of vmware, backup methodologies, and linux
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl…) is a big plus
- Should be comfortable filing bugs and working with engineering to articulate problem scenarios for reproducing issues
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Wall Street Journal, How One Silicon Valley CEO Practices ‘Radical Transparency’
John Thompson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPJZ3N4DB6E&t=21s
Frank Slootman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLerCyryTmY
Fastest Growing Enterprise Company in the Billion Dollar League
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technical Account Manager - Partner Portfolio, Acquirer Solutions
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Customer Success Operations Specialist
Qualtrics, Provo, Utah
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Miami
Bonobos, Miami, FL
Customer Success Manager - Swedish market
Professional Services Engineer - East Coast
Onapsis, United States
Junior System Administrator
Dept, Design & Technology UK