Rubrik is the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
We are now looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Field Marketing Manager. In this role, you will be an integral part of the Marketing team, overseeing the success of all marketing initiatives and events in the Central region.
- Work with Corporate Marketing and Field Sales team to develop regional marketing plans within the Commercial and Enterprise sectors in the Central Region (MN, WI, ND, SD, IL, MO, NE, IA, KS, TX, OK, AR, LA)
- Create compelling, segment-appropriate marketing programs and events that carry the Rubrik message while engaging our core customer segments. These include digital, telemarketing, promotions, social media, webinars, events and direct mail
- Build relationships with and engage local sales teams, channel partners and alliance partners to co-own and promote your programs
- Work with corporate teams such as Demand Gen, Channel, Global Events, Creative, Operations, Alliances and Product Marketing, to drive the success of your programs
- Manage to key metrics such as pipeline, cost per meeting, cost per lead, opportunity conversion, etc.
- Monitor key marketing performance metrics and KPIs in Salesforce and Marketo
- Drive partner adoption of and alignment with Corporate campaigns, promotions and tools
- 5+ years in a Field Marketing role
- Strong Field and Channel Marketing expertise, personal drive, a history of career growth
- Ability to create regional marketing plans, communicate those plans and build buy-in with sales teams and channel
- Strong understanding of the IT buyer, ability to write to and create compelling events for buyer personas
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Ability to build trusting, collaborative relationships with peers, sales teams, distributors, resellers and customers
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business and clearly communicate your results back to the organization
- Experience managing team members
- Salesforce, marketing automation, PRM familiarity a plus
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
metromile, San Francisco, CA
Field Marketing Specialist
Rubrik, New York, New York
Red Ventures, New York, NY
Email Marketing Lead
thredUP, Kiev, Ukraine
Sales Development Representative (London)
Director, Sales & Brand Partnerships
Fullscreen, New York, NY