Rubrik is seeking a highly strategic, driven, and analytical Business Operations Associate to join our team focused on performance management, strategic initiatives and corporate strategy. The successful candidate will partner with our business units to tackle the highest priority strategic questions for our organization, and lead the core Business Operations team responsible for strategic initiatives, operational insights and strategy across all of Rubrik.
The Business Operations (“Biz Ops”) team is broadly aligned to the functional areas of the organization. This role will challenge the candidate to understand and contribute to all aspects of Rubrik.
Where you can make an impact:
- Drive highly visible projects for Rubrik. Past projects include developing sales strategy, product pricing, and analyzing and optimizing the performance of current offerings.
- For each effort, work with the team to analyze opportunities, synthesize findings, develop go-forward plans, and act as part of the ongoing team to translate recommendations into results.
- Help grow a world-class BizOps team, who will be the critical right hand partner to all of the business units and serve as the talent bench for the rest of the company.
- Highly productive: Ability to be highly productive with little oversight on day to day basis. This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative for shaping and executing upon our strategy and operations.
- Structured thinking: Develop and leverage frameworks to help structure the team’s thinking, facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions among various stakeholders, and identify the 80/20 opportunities to reach insightful, actionable answers without boiling the ocean with analysis overload.
- High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- Established strong analysis and presentation skills: Quick and high quality analysis and presentation creation using advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
- Multi-tasking prioritization expertise: Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of) balancing numerous different priorities and demands.
- ~2 years of experience in an analytical role
- Experience at an investment bank preferred
- Undergraduate degree from top tier university
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Audit Intern - Tauranga - Nov 2018 - Feb 2019
KPMG New Zealand, Tauranga
Human Resources Generalist - North Charlotte
Red Ventures, North Charlotte, NC
Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
Luno, Cape Town
Finance Manager, Cloud Infrastructure
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Risk Manager (m/f) | Moscow
Project Manager - Business Process Optimization
Flexport, San Francisco, CA