Ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive tech company while building your sales career? Rubrik, Inc. has an amazing product, a supercharged team and the financial backing of Lightspeed Ventures, Greylock Partners and Khosla Ventures. Bottom line, if you have limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you.
About The Position:
The Account Executive will have ownership of all elements of bookings growth in the territory. This includes discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing account strategies, and managing customer expansion. The AE must be quota-driven, and will represent Rubrik within the region while working with Systems Engineers, Sales Development, Channel Development and Rubrik Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of sales excellence through impressive pipeline growth, outbound prospecting, ruthless qualification, innovation and consistent hard work. Experience selling enterprise software into the datacenter is required.
If you’re ready to be part of a sales team that Forbes included on its 2016 list of Next Billion Dollar Startups and is the unequivocal change agent in cloud data management, please visit this link and get in touch with us today!
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth working with a mix of mid-enterprise and Fortune 500 accounts
- Present Rubrik, Inc. solutions within complex data center design environments
- Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VAR’s to enable rapid growth
- Provide Rubrik, Inc. management with feedback about the local market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- 5-10 years of sales experience
- Passion for selling and hungry for the hunt (IT industry background preferable)
- Great at building and nurturing successful relationships
- A Closer - consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment
- Drive to expand client base and close sales
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
★ Sales Manager, Japan
Active Adult Sales Manager (San Marcos, TX)
Brookfield Residential, Austin, TX
Enterprise Account Manager II
Hortonworks, Stockholm, Sweden
Sales Engineer - DACH
Datto, Munich, Germany
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Enterprise Account Executive, West Coast
InfluxData, West Coast