Rubrik is building the world’s first cloud data management platform for data protection, search, analytics, archival and copy data management for hybrid cloud enterprises. Recover, manage, and secure your data. Everywhere. Which makes it very easy for all businesses to manage their data. Our goal is to democratize public cloud for every enterprise and provide them with the architecture to manage data at scale. With our massive undertaking, there is a lot of opportunity for personal growth and contribution to a product unlike anything built before.
Rubrik's Year 2016 in a nutshell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id9YstgrLH8
Founders and Funding
Our founders are Bipul Sinha (Founding investor of Nutanix), Arvind Jain ( Ex Googler who created the Google file systems), Soham Mazumdar (cofounder of Tagtile acquired by Facebook. He completely re-architecture Google search infrastructure), Arvind Nithrakashyap (Cofounded the Exadata storage platform at Oracle).
Rubrik raises 180 Million Dollar funding at 1.3 Billion Dollar evaluation. We are running at a 100 Million Dollar revenue run rate in the last 6 quarters.
$1.3B valuation announcement: https://techcrunch.com/2017/04/28/data-management-startup-rubrik-confirms-180m-round-at-a-1-3b-valuation/
Challenges and Opportunities
We are trying to solve some of the most complex problems. Where you can solve the problems from scratch. Chances of becoming an IPO in 2 or 3 years. Working with a world class team of engineers.
Ashish Gupta's interview on Rubrik Blogs: https://www.rubrik.com/leadership-lab-ashish-gupta-relentless-learners/
Kindly do visit our website: http://www.rubrik.com/
Rubrik Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDoKLwlfdfH61rkzD3pu_ZQ
Rubrik is seeking an experienced, confident and capable Facility Manager to add immediate value to the facility services of this exciting fast paced company. This position will take responsibility and ownership for the day-to-day management and delivery of all facility services in Rubrik, India office. This full-time position is based in Bangalore, India
- Ensure the efficient delivery of all services within the agreed scope by understanding the business objectives and challenges of the Rubrik and how this works.
- Establish and maintain a strong positive customer services relationship which will involve regular contact with internal customers to ensure that expectations are being met
- Develop a strong working relationship with key internal stakeholders to ensure that all services are delivered in line with expectations
- Manage the day-to-day facility operations to ensure delivery of all facilities management services to provide the best possible working environment for our employees in line with regional and global standards
- Act as the key point of contact for all allocated service suppliers. Gain a full understanding of contractual obligations for the delivery of all services
- Gain a full understanding of the agreed budgets allocations and provide narratives to explain any differences between budget and actual spend
- Vendor management, Assist with RFP processes including vendor selection, contracting and on-boarding
- Tracking of vendor agreements and timely renewals
- Encourage and develop new ideas and initiatives with all suppliers with the objective of enhancing service levels and improving cost efficiency
- Assist in the co-ordination of the Permit to Work process and arrange for Contractors to be accompanied as necessary
- Carry out regular inspections of the office to ensure that the correct standards are maintained
- Ensure the office is compliant with Health & Safety legislations
- Check all invoices within the facilities management delivery and ensure timely payments processing
- Undertake special projects as required and support the regional initiatives
- Must have Ten years + experience in similar position
- Experience of working within a Facilities Management environment with responsibility for Hard & Soft Services and Standards. SLA’s & KPI’s
- A thorough understanding of M&E services and experience of working with Building management team
- An understanding of commercial contracts and experience of managing agreed Service Levels within budget
- Excellent people skills and the ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- The ability to manage a very busy workload efficiently and to priorities key tasks
- A good level of computer literacy and knowledge of key packages to produce reports etc. – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- A positive “can do” attitude and a willingness to become totally involved with the business
- Ability to manage projects as required
- A good knowledge of Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC
- Good financial experience, planning, managing and controlling cost
- Previous experience in a customer oriented role would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of working within a high pressured dynamic environment
- Qualification in relevant Facilities Management discipline
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Deployment Manager
Addepar, New York, NY
Agile Business Analyst
Shipping & Receiving Associate
Zipline, South San Francisco, CA
Country Manager, India
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
Kurtosys, Raleigh/Durham North Carolina
Peloton, Secaucus Warehouse