The Knowledge Manager is a key role within the Customer Support organization. This role will be responsible for strategic development, and day-to-day management, of the Knowledge Management system and processes for Rubrik Inc. The Knowledge Manager will establish innovative methods of knowledge collection and dissemination to internal and external customers and partners
- Develop an effective and repeatable, Information Technology Infrastructure Library and Knowledge Centered Support standards-based Knowledge Management process
- Facilitate cross-functional Knowledge Management process coordination with stakeholders from Customer Support, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Tech Pubs, and Operations
- Establish internal and cross-functional processes and systems to drive the reduction of incident resolution time and customer effort
- Establish authoring, maintenance and lifecycle for KB content
- Maintain metrics-driven process to help measure customer satisfaction and ROI for Knowledge Management and CRM systems
- Communicate issue status and progress to internal and external parties
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge Centered Support certified - ITIL certification is a plus
- Has proven experience with knowledge management and social collaboration systems (such as Consona Inquira and Salesforce.com knowledge)
- Has both technical and functional expertise with CRM systems (salesforce preferred)
- Has excellent communications skills, including verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to write complex developer-level issues in a way that is clear, simple, and easy to understand.
- Has experience leading consistent knowledge base article process and workflow development with global Customer Support, engineering, Technical Publications, product management and Training organizations
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of global Customer Support organizations
- Has experience reviewing and editing requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Has experience developing business and functional specifications
- 8+ years in support, backline support, and or knowledge management
- Has led the implementation of a technical support application/tool or CRM system
- Effective relationship and team builder
- Strong technical background in Networking, Storage, Backup and Recovery, Cloud solutions (S3, Azure…), and Hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V…)
- Proven ability to partner successfully with multiple teams and customers outside their direct influence
- Ability to work effectively with senior management, cross-functional teams, internal customers, external partners, vendors, and end users
- Related BA/BS or advanced degree preferred
- Able to travel to other locations on occasion
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Instacart, Atlanta, Georgia
Sales Specialist (Full-Time/Part-Time) - Georgetown
rag & bone, Washington, D.C.
Customer Success Guru (Fluent in Italian)
Shopify, Remote in Ireland
VR Retail Associate
Survios, Torrance, CA
Customer Success Manager
Everlane, San Francisco, CA