Rubrik has become the fastest growing enterprise startup in Silicon Valley and #7 in LinkedIn Top Companies. Rubrik redefining data management industry and coined the term cloud data management. Rubrik is CRN tech innovator and winner of VMworld 2017 Gold Award for Data Protection & Best of Show.
We are seeking a passionate and highly driven individual to join our team to lay a rock-solid foundation and continual building of scalable long-term processes and systems to support Sales' explosive growth. This role reports into the Head of Sales Technologies and Architecture. The Sales Operations team is integral to the success of the Sales organization by helping to drive revenue and sales productivity. This is a full-time position located at Rubrik HQ in Palo Alto, CA.
Who You Are
- Highly productive: Ability to be highly productive with little oversight on day to day basis. This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative for shaping and executing upon our strategy and operations.
- Strong blend of business sense and technical chops: You evaluate things holistically and think through the objectives, impacts, best practices, and what will be simple and scalable.
- Work with architects and other developers to create scalable solutions on the Force.com platform.
- High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Passionate and motivated to make a massive impact and work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking prioritization expertise: Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of) balancing numerous different priorities and demands.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with cross-functional teams
- Advanced Salesforce development background (a.k.a. black belt) with Sales, Service Cloud, Partner Community.
- Experience customizing Salesforce to integrate with enterprise systems such as Netsuite or workday.
- Salesforce developer certification is required.
- Experience with Jitterbit integration platform is a plus.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer, Core
Pinterest, San Francisco
Digg - Backend Engineer
Enterprise Technical Support – Bilingual Italian
Web Development Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Singapore
Mechanical Engineer, Prototyping Lead/Manager
Zoox, San Carlos, CA