Rubrik is creating the cloud data management space. We make it easy for businesses to protect, search, secure, and analyze all of their data simply and scalably. As cloud continues to grow at an astounding rate, we’ll be solving some of it’s most interesting challenges while building a product unlike anything seen before. This is a massive challenge and we’re just getting started so there is a lot of opportunity for personal growth and contribution.
We take quality very seriously. As QA you will work with the developers to define and create a test plan, write automated test cases, and manually test the product to ensure high quality in an agile, fast paced development environment. As part of the engineering team, you will enable automated delivery of software using Continuous Delivery. You will develop domain knowledge on our Rubrik products. You will also wear product manager hat sometimes to decide/drive the expected behavior of the applications we develop.
- Validate responsive, browser based UI applications for Web applications and cloud based service.
- Collaborate with Product Management team to translate requirements into high-quality, timely deliverables.
- Contribute as a strong hands-on technical member in project development activities.
- Help development of clean, refactored and tested code using the best-of-breed practices and technologies such as Iterative development, Continuous Delivery.
- Coach and mentor junior engineers and develop and use effective mechanisms to ensure code quality using code reviews, static analysis of code etc.
- Develop test strategy, write test plans and detailed test cases. Strong knowledge of testing principles, process and authoring of test documents.
- Ability to identify and leverage tools for automated solutions best suited for testing needs.
- Experience in developing clean, maintainable automated tests for both UI and backend components.
- Passion and ownership of quality of the applications owned by the team.
- Ability to develop strong domain knowledge to enable making product level decisions.
- Familiar with one of the following domains (Databases (Oracle/MSSQL/NoSQL/RDBMS), Storage(SAN/NAS/HCI), Virtualisation(AHV, HyperV, ESXi, XenServer))
- Domain knowledge in Backup Solutions is a plus.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Internal Products
Squarespace, New York, NY
IT Support Intern
Datto, Norwalk, CT
Machine Learning Engineer - FR
Liftoff, Paris, France
Senior UI Engineer - Edge Insights Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Software Engineer, Full Stack (Portland)
Airbnb, Portland, Oregon
Systems Engineer (Remote)