Rubrik is creating the cloud data management space. We make it easy for businesses to protect, search, secure, and analyze all of their data simply and scalably. As cloud continues to grow at an astounding rate, we’ll be solving some of it’s most interesting challenges while building a product unlike anything seen before. This is a massive challenge and we’re just getting started so there is a lot of opportunity for personal growth and contribution.
We take quality very seriously. As an SDET at Rubrik, you will work closely with our engineering team to maintain a high level of quality within the product. Quality is a team responsibility and our SDET’s serve as advocates to help the entire team build a comprehensive and scalable test and automation framework to make sure that we deliver the best possible product.
- Lead assessment and planning of test efforts required for Rubrik Cloud Data Management platform.
- Implement and maintain a test environment for Rubrik’s products.
- Design and document detailed test cases to cover all levels of test, including performance, and scalability under load/stress.
- Ensure adequate coverage of functional requirements and define the acceptance criteria.
- Analyze test results to ensure functionality and recommend appropriate action.
- Work with product development engineers and track all problem reports to closure.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Excellent coding skills in C, C++, Java, or Python
- Scripting skills in Python, Perl, Shell or another common language
- Familiar with one of the following domains (Databases (Oracle/MSSQL/NoSQL/RDBMS), Storage(SAN/NAS/HCI), Virtualisation(AHV, HyperV, ESXi, XenServer))
- Hands-on development of automated tests using tools like Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Jenkins and Maven.
- Experience with automated testing of RESTful web services
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.