Member Technical Staff - System / Performance Testing
Bringing Speed and Scale to the Enterprise
Rubrik is creating the cloud data management space. We make it easy for businesses to protect, search, secure, and analyze all of their data simply and scalably. As cloud continues to grow at an astounding rate, we’ll be solving some of it’s most interesting challenges while building a product unlike anything seen before. This is a massive challenge and we’re just getting started so there is a lot of opportunity for personal growth and contribution.
We take quality very seriously. Our QA is tasked with test planning, test design and test case development to assess and improve the overall quality of our products. Also, the tests developed must be automated so that regression runs don’t have to be repeated manually.
- Executing large scale customer deployment scenario for backup tests(ex: Oracle RAC, MSSQL, VDI, Exchange Server, etc.)
- Developing and Executing manual and automated tests to find bugs, and ensuring that automated tests are run regularly to catch regressions.
- Working closely with development engineers to analyze and find root cause of failures.
- Filing bugs and tracking them to closure.
- Strong systems administration experience in Linux and/or Windows.
- Strong understanding of file system concepts and protocols such as: disk partitions, networked filesystems, logical volumes, journaled filesystems and block devices.
- Experience testing a “systems” product (file systems, storage systems, databases, operating systems, hypervisors, or networking).
- Experience using virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, AHV, XenServer.
- Experience working in data backup and recovery products.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 7+ years of System Testing experience in a Data center product company
- BE or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience Software Development or Test Automation in one of the following programming languages: Python/Perl/C/C++/Java (Python preferred).
- Prior system testing experience of large scale deployments will be a big plus.
- Familiarity with open source tools for stress/performance testing is a plus.
- Experience with distributed software systems.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Gameplay Engineer - Unreal Engine 4
Survios, Culver City, CA
Game Developer - Kraków
Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Maschinenbediener (m/w/d) Stanzbiegeanlagen
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Senior Software Developer - Innovation Team
Tulip Retail, Toronto or Kitchener
Technical Program Manager
Venmo, San Francisco, CA