Rubrik is seeking Sales Development Executive for the Inside Sales Team . We are seeking multiple language backgrounds and your language skills are very valuable to us.
- Business-to-Business lead generation and sales prospecting
- Generate qualified appointments through proactive outbound prospecting into target organisations
- Cold call new prospects using a combination of phone, social media and email
- Prospect into cold leads, lost or “no decision” opportunities, and former customers
- Qualify marketing leads from trade shows, events, campaigns and other activities/sources
- Understand and effectively communicate business and technical challenges to determine if and how prospect can benefit from the Rubrik solution
- Gather sales intelligence around customers’ situation, needs and decision process
- Use selling skills to set up qualified appointments for the sales team members
- Maintain lead/prospect contact information and notes in comto document and manage sales prospecting activities
- Help to execute marketing campaigns to drive traffic to online and in-person events
- Meet or exceed individual performance objectives outlined and communicated on a quarterly basis
- Provide ongoing feedback to Sales Management on ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated
- The ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the prospect organizations via phone and email
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and build client relationships over the phone and by email/social media
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, com and tools like YesWare and InsideSales.com.
- Successful track record in an outbound prospecting role
- Comfortable working in a metric driven environment where daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly performance is gauged against documented standards
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and English. It would be beneficial if the applicant also spoke any international languages including French / German / Spanish / Italian / Nordic languages
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Job Level: 1-2+ years of experience in a prospecting role
Supervisor: Manager Sales Development, EMEA
Department: Inside Sales
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Representative
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Sales Development Representative - German Native (Internship)
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
Commercial Pre Sales Systems Engineer
Junior Renewals Sales Agent
OnDeck, Denver, CO