Elevate your career by joining an industry leading team building state-of-the-art end-to-end data protection solutions and rich data services at a global scale. We are transforming complex IT with simple, beautiful, and complete products by bringing web-scale technology and consumer design to the enterprise.
We are looking for a Sales Development Rep to join our Inside Sales team. The SDR position is an entry point for a successful sales/BD career at Rubrik. As a part of this program, you will be provided with quality training and mentorship from senior members of our sales team.
- Interact and qualify inbound/outbound leads via phone and email.
- Learn Rubrik’s technology and core value proposition.
- Set-up meetings for our field team and create opportunities for the business.
- 0-2 years of B2B sales and/or lead generation experience.
- Interest and ability to learn technical concepts quickly.
- Desire for a successful career in sales/business development.
- Sales DNA: Emotionally/technically intelligent, hard working, personable, and humble.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Corte Madera, CA
Sales Development Representative
DoorDash, Toronto, ON, Canada
Customer Account Executive Sales Manager
Kickstarter, San Francisco
Sales Manager, Customer Success
TripAdvisor, Dublin, Ireland
Key Account Manager