Rubrik is creating the cloud data management space. We make it easy for businesses to protect, search, secure, and analyze all of their data simply and scalably. As cloud continues to grow at an astounding rate, we’ll be solving some of it’s most interesting challenges while building a product unlike anything seen before. This is a massive challenge and we’re just getting started so there is a lot of opportunity for personal growth and contribution.
We take quality very seriously. As an SDET at Rubrik, you will work closely with our engineering team to maintain a high level of quality within the product. Quality is a team responsibility and our SDET’s serve as advocates to help the entire team build a comprehensive and scalable test and automation framework to make sure that we deliver the best possible product.
- Lead assessment and planning of test efforts required for Rubrik Cloud Data Management platform.
- Implement and maintain a test environment for Rubrik’s products.
- Design and document detailed test cases to cover all levels of test, including performance, and scalability under load/stress.
- Ensure adequate coverage of functional requirements and define the acceptance criteria.
- Analyze test results to ensure functionality and recommend appropriate action.
- Work with product development engineers and track all problem reports to closure.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Excellent coding skills in C, C++, Java, or Python
- Scripting skills in Python, Perl, Shell or another common language
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Program Manager, Security
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
IT Site Manager
The Trade Desk, SIngapore
Senior Software Engineer, Backend (Massive Graph Processing)
LiveRamp, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Android
Senior Software Engineer
ValiMail, San Francisco