Senior Software Engineer (Member of Technical Staff)
Bringing Speed and Scale to the Enterprise
Rubrik is creating the cloud data management space. We make it easy for businesses to protect, search, secure, and analyze all of their data simply and scalably. As cloud continues to grow at an astounding rate, we are solving some of it’s most interesting challenges while building a product unlike anything seen before. This is a massive challenge and we’re just getting started so there is a lot of opportunity for personal growth and contribution.
Our Software Engineers are self-starters, driven and can manage themselves. We believe in giving engineers responsibility, not tasks. Our goal is to motivate and challenge you to do your best work.
In India, teams are working on ground-breaking new product capabilities:
- Migration & recovery of VMs on public clouds
- Protect workloads in public clouds
- Build Rubrik’s policy engine that drives all other components
- Work on popular distributed databases and enterprise applications
Information about how Rubrik stack works can be seen at https://www.rubrik.com/product/under-the-hood/ and in the blogs at https://www.rubrik.com/blog/category/architecture/
- Degree in Computer Science
- 4+ years of product development experience
- Able to identify scalable & elegant solutions to complex problems that work at scale
- Expert level proficiency in either C++, Java, or Scala
- Knowledge of OS internals, databases would be useful
- Large distributed systems design and development experience is a bonus
- Strong interest in learning new technologies
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Application Engineer, IT
Slack, Denver, San Francisco
Senior Data Engineer, Studio Data Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Electromagnetic Design Engineer
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles
Hardware Systems Engineer
Wish, San Jose, California
PatientPop, Santa Monica, CA
Infrastructure - Site Reliability Engineer
Elastic, Distributed, APJ