Member of Technical Staff, Front End
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Bringing Speed and Scale to the Enterprise
Rubrik is creating the cloud data management space. We make it easy for businesses to protect, search, secure, and analyze all of their data simply and scalably. As cloud continues to grow at an astounding rate, we’ll be solving some of it’s most interesting challenges while building a product unlike anything seen before. This is a massive challenge and we’re just getting started so there is a lot of opportunity for personal growth and contribution.
We are passionate about innovating and bringing intuitive UI and UX to enterprise. We strive to push the boundaries of design and bring a world-class user experience to every business in the world. Our team of engineers is focused on bringing cutting-edge front-end technologies and design patterns to power our products.
- Build excellent user experiences
- Engineer the libraries and frameworks that increases our velocity
- Take on tough design and product problems
- Work cross-functionally across design and engineering to polish the product experience
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Previous experience with Angular and React. GraphQL and Redux are a bonus
- Experience with full stack performance optimization is a plus
- Desire to build well-engineered reusable front-end components and abstractions
- You have a knack for designing good user experiences, and can balance iteration speed with quality
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Engineering
Moda Operandi, Headquarters NYC
Lead Application Security Engineer
Peloton, NY HQ
Senior Software Engineer
Shopify, San Francisco, United States
Engineering Manager - Web Infrastructure
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer (Remote), XRP Ledger
Carbon, Redwood City