Rubrik is currently looking for senior / staff level Technical Support Engineers for early, mid and late day positions (6am-4pm, 8:30am-5:30pm, 11am-8pm) to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required.
Technical Support Engineers deliver effective solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies. Support Engineers may be required to be on-call on a rotating basis throughout the year.
- Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of all levels of technical support cases from basic user questions to issues requiring more in-depth technical and problem solving skills
- Independently diagnose and resolve problems within our sphere of the customer environment
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Design, define and document support processes, training and knowledge-base articles for customer and internal consumption.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years doing enterprise technical support in storage or backup verticals, including advanced issues such as snapshots, replication, data recovery, networking, and vmware administration
- Must have outstanding problem solving skills
- Must have good technical knowledge of vmware, backup methodologies, and linux
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl…) is a big plus
- Should be comfortable filing bugs and working with engineering to articulate problem scenarios for reproducing issues
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
New Grad Machine Learning Engineer (PhD)
Pinterest, San Francisco
Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Analyst
SurveyMonkey, Ottawa, Dublin
EnerNOC, IE - Dublin
Director of Software Engineering, Studio
SQL Database Administrator
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas