Technical Support Engineer- Bangalore
Rubrik, Bangalore, India
Bringing Speed and Scale to the Enterprise
Rubrik is currently looking for Technical Support Engineers for early day positions for APAC Support (6am-3pm,7am-4pm, 8am to 5pm inclusive of weekends based on schedule) to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required.
Technical Support Engineers deliver effective solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of all levels of technical support cases from basic user questions to issues requiring more in-depth technical and problem-solving skills
- Listen to customer concerns and issues, uses appropriate troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques to isolate the root cause of the problems, and recommend / implement appropriate solutions to resolve the problem.
- Independently diagnose and resolve problems within our sphere of the customer environment
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Requires the individual to exercise excellent judgment, at a faster-than average pace, while paying extremely close attention to detail and courtesy
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Interact with various internal teams such as escalations, engineering and facilitate communication between customers and other teams
- Contribute technical content to Rubrik’s leading Deployment Guides, Knowledge Base, FAQ’s etc..
- Demonstrate case management skills for each case by resolving various issues quickly and proactively involving resources as needed to achieve high customer’s satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years doing enterprise technical support in storage or backup verticals, including advanced issues such as snapshots, replication, data recovery, networking, and vmware administration
- Must have outstanding problem-solving skills
- Must have good technical knowledge of vmware, backup methodologies, and linux
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl…) is a big plus
- Should be comfortable filing bugs and working with engineering to articulate problem scenarios for reproducing issues
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Desktop Metal, Main Office - Burlington
App Annie, Utrecht
Software Engineer, Data Platform
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
HONK, Los Angeles, CA
Staff Software Engineer, Ads Platform
Reddit, San Francisco
Security Solutions Architect
Red Ventures, South Charlotte