Rubrik is creating the cloud data management space. We make it easy for businesses to
protect, search, secure, and analyze all of their data simply and scalably. As cloud continues to grow at an astounding rate, we’ll be solving some of its most interesting challenges while building a product unlike anything seen before. This is a massive challenge and we’re just getting started so there is a lot of opportunity for personal growth and contribution.
Our Software Engineers are self-starters, driven and can manage themselves. We believe in giving engineers responsibility, not tasks. Our goal is to motivate and challenge you to do your best work.
The Product Security Engineering team is responsible for making sure our products are designed and implemented to the highest security standards. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about security and helping us build features that will protect our customer’s data.
- You’ll design, implement and evolve critical high quality, scalable software systems
- You'll work on new security-related product features to make customer data more secure
- You’ll identify attack surfaces and build solutions to harden our Cloud Data Management platform (Polaris)
- You’ll review designs and implementations of general product features to ensure security best practices are followed
- You will evangelize secure coding practices across all engineering teams
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Software Development in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to Java, C/C++, Python, Scala or Go.
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Proficiency in using applied cryptography to ensure the privacy and integrity of data
- Proficiency in identifying common classes of vulnerabilities (e.g., OWASP Top 10)
- Good understanding of Linux internals, containers and virtualization
- Experience architecting and developing large scale systems
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.