Rubrik is seeking a Channel Development Manager (Toronto)
Where you can make an impact:
- Driving Rubrik focus around technologies/products and increase revenues and number of Partner Initiated Deals.
- Managing existing and the growth of Distribution and regional Channel partners that will allow better market and vertical sales/support coverage.
- Arrange account mappings and meetings with other Rubrik staff with partners to qualify target accounts and opportunities that will lead to Partner Initiated Deals and POCs.
- Doing Enablement sessions to train our partners field sales/SE staff to ensure we have self-sufficient partners
- Build up strong relationship to relevant decision makers and key persons within those partners to get the right and needed attention to be set as strategic partner with them.
Who you are:
- Hard working, self-driven and highly motivated individual with great team spirit
- Strong knowledge about the Data Management / Data Protection / Storage market
- Great relation and reputation with key partners in assigned region
- Able to present in front of bigger audience and hosting events with and for partners and end-customers
- Able to identify and initiate deals with partners, work on deals and close them with a partner in close sync with Rubrik Account Teams
- Experience working in a channel partner or distributor
- Used to do quarterly and yearly planning of sales activities
- Has done and worked out marketing plans and coordination of marketing activities
- Able to do identification, acquisition and development of new partners
- Shown success in encourage of existing partners in their sales activities
- Knows how to execute channel programs
- Has done sales and product trainings
- Strong presenter on reseller and end-customer events
- Successfully run sales activities with partners
- Worked supporting partners in identifying opportunities and closing projects
- Worked in teams and is used to work as a team player
- Knows how to report numbers and activities, and do forecasting
- Sold competitive solutions and has an extensive experience in Backup and Recovery
- Worked with vendors like Pure Storage, NUTANIX and others together and understands their value proposition and how to build up a joint solution with Rubrik
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Channels
Tradeshift, Shanghai, China
Marketing Manager - New Ventures (m/f)
Partner Marketing Manager
Trustpilot, New York, NY
Senior Manager, In-Store Merchant Operations
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Sales Operation Manager
Appier, Singapore, Taipei, Taiwan
Quorum, Washington, DC